2022 QMJHL Draft

iScoutMostQprospects

May 12, 2021
Bill Zonnon

Scouting Report : Zonnon possesses an amazing play making ability and also the ability to make players around him better. He has the ability to make and create plays which are off the charts. His creativity and abilities set him apart from others.

Elite Prospects : Bill Zonnon at eliteprospects.com

iScoutMostQprospects

May 12, 2021
Bill Zonnon

Scouting Report : Zonnon possesses an amazing play making ability and also the ability to make players around him better. He has the ability to make and create plays which are off the charts. His creativity and abilities set him apart from others.

Elite Prospects : Bill Zonnon at eliteprospects.com

dwgs

Apr 23, 2019
Yanik Felesakis

Scouting Report : Felesakis possesses a strong physical 2 way game, he is a responsible player in all 3 zones which makes his 200 foot game fairly good. The points may not show but his overall game is what makes him very good, he is a responsible and physical 2 way forward which sets him apart from others.

Elite Prospects : Yanik Felesakis at eliteprospects.com

*head slapping emoji*

Reactions: Prospectsfinest

Qmjhlscout10

May 28, 2021
Kv kings players Gabe smith was awarded scoring title. In his first year in the league he was invisible. Here are his stats compared to Noah Ryan(05) who will be drafted high this year. Just shows the 06 talent in NB is weak or could be 05 talent in NB is strong.
Noah Ryan-
Noah Ryan at eliteprospects.com
Gabe smith-
Gabe Smith at eliteprospects.com
Keep in mind Ryan played on a weak team both years with little to no help from teammates.
https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/639115/noah-ryan

hawkeye east

May 31, 2021
After checking both profiles each player seems to have had a very similar bantam experience. How does this speak to the strength or weakness of the respective draft years?

Last edited:

Wic and Iser

Mar 18, 2021
This is my list as per august 2020 for Quebec players. Those are the player that I expected back then to be drafted in the first half of the draft, so first round to seventh rounds. Now keep in mind that a year passed by and it could be very different right now. But I still expect that the higher graded one are still on top. Can’t wait to see who moved up or down. Now this represent my opinion and my choice are clearly arguable. Also, I didn’t see much of Abitibi and Lac St-jean, so you guys might be not well represented. I know as well that the 46 invitations for the U16 team Quebec as been sent last Monday. So if anybody has info, it will be interesting to compare.

Little advice before you start reading. If you are a player or a parent and you don’t find a name that you want to be on the list. Don`t go crazy, it does not mean that you don’t belong. Does not mean that you will not get draft, this is my personal choice for the first half of the draft. Don’t hold it against me. There is still the second half, and also you can reach the first half no later then this year. The most important thing is that you keep working and earn a spot in a training camp if it is what you desire. Remember, a year passed by and I’m not promoting anybody just like we saw with some LSL guy do (and sorry, he does not make the list). This is for fun and likely to start a discussion and see how the next year will go along.
`
Garde A (no particular order)

Goalies : Gabriel Daigle, Samuel Carreira,

Defenses : Adam Fortier-Gendron, Anthony Paré, Brady Austin

Forwards : Elliott L’Italien, Marek Beaudouin, Alexis Michaud, Tyron Fevry, Jeremy Leroux, Sasha Boisvert

Grade B (no particular order)

Goalies : Zack Pelletier, Emile Beaunoyer, Mathis Langevin,

Defenses : Mathias Gilbert, Thomas Lavoie, Julien Lanthier, Xavier Veilleux, Guillaume Fillion, Zachary Desjardins, Mathieu Taillefer, Gabriel L’etoile, Vincent Murray

Fowards : Justin Poirier, Alexis Doucet, Maxime Lafond, Jacob Beaulieu, Felix Lunam, Samuel Léonard, Maxim Massé, Bill Zonnon, Justin Carbonneau, Marek Legault, Raoul Boilard, Olivier Lemieux

Grade C (no particular order)

Goalies : Mathis Rancourt, Samuel Lamarche, Lucianno Ruggiero, Vincent Ouellet, Raphael Precourt

Defenses : Hugo Beaulieu, Gabriel Oliveri, Justin Grégoire, Loic Mburanumwe, Anthony Biakabutuka, Evan Dépatie, Felix Plamondon, Ty Henry, Louka Langlois, Edouard Vincent

Fowards : Corey Tanahill, Mickael Papaspyros, Maxime Dion, Emerick Guevremont, Timothy Rock, Elliot Goudreau, William Leonard, Gabriel Courchesne, Thomas Desruisseaux, Matt Gosselin, Marc El-Awat, Felix Lacerte, Antoine Fontaine, William Labranche, Nathaniel Harvey, Brett Yuzik, Nathan Brisson, Mavrik Brunet, Nathan Carruthers, Vincent Legare.

I don’t know what is the plan for those guys, but if they are eligible for the Q, add Kevin He and Riley Patterson up there. Former LSL

What are your toughts on my list ?

I also want to throw a shutout to the girls of LSL. They are tree of them and they are really good, and possibly able to get some scholarships in the NCAA since there is not much for them over here. Also, I believe that Sienna Dalessandro have a shot at the National team spot in a couple of years from now.

Last edited:

dwgs

Apr 23, 2019
This is my list as per august 2020 for Quebec players. Those are the player that I expected back then to be drafted in the first half of the draft, so first round to seventh rounds. Now keep in mind that a year passed by and it could be very different right now. But I still expect that the higher graded one are still on top. Can’t wait to see who moved up or down. Now this represent my opinion and my choice are clearly arguable. Also, I didn’t see much of Abitibi and Lac St-jean, so you guys might be not well represented. I know as well that the 46 invitations for the U16 team Quebec as been sent last Monday. So if anybody has info, it will be interesting to compare.

Little advice before you start reading. If you are a player or a parent and you don’t find a name that you want to be on the list. Don`t go crazy, it does not mean that you don’t belong. Does not mean that you will not get draft, this is my personal choice for the first half of the draft. Don’t hold it against me. There is still the second half, and also you can reach the first half no later then this year. The most important thing is that you keep working and earn a spot in a training camp if it is what you desire. Remember, a year passed by and I’m not promoting anybody just like we saw with some LSL guy do (and sorry, he does not make the list). This is for fun and likely to start a discussion and see how the next year will go along.
`
Garde A (no particular order)

Goalies : Gabriel Daigle, Samuel Carreira,

Defenses : Adam Fortier-Gendron, Anthony Paré, Brady Austin

Forwards : Elliott L’Italien, Marek Beaudouin, Alexis Michaud, Tyron Fevry, Jeremy Leroux, Sasha Boisvert

Grade B (no particular order)

Goalies : Zack Pelletier, Emile Beaunoyer, Mathis Langevin,

Defenses : Mathias Gilbert, Thomas Lavoie, Julien Lanthier, Xavier Veilleux, Guillaume Fillion, Zachary Desjardins, Mathieu Taillefer, Gabriel L’etoile, Vincent Murray

Fowards : Justin Poirier, Alexis Doucet, Maxime Lafond, Jacob Beaulieu, Felix Lunam, Samuel Léonard, Maxim Massé, Bill Zonnon, Justin Carbonneau, Marek Legault, Raoul Boilard, Olivier Lemieux

Grade C (no particular order)

Goalies : Mathis Rancourt, Samuel Lamarche, Lucianno Ruggiero, Vincent Ouellet, Raphael Precourt

Defenses : Hugo Beaulieu, Gabriel Oliveri, Justin Grégoire, Loic Mburanumwe, Anthony Biakabutuka, Evan Dépatie, Felix Plamondon, Ty Henry, Louka Langlois, Edouard Vincent

Fowards : Corey Tanahill, Mickael Papaspyros, Maxime Dion, Emerick Guevremont, Timothy Rock, Elliot Goudreau, William Leonard, Gabriel Courchesne, Thomas Desruisseaux, Matt Gosselin, Marc El-Awat, Felix Lacerte, Antoine Fontaine, William Labranche, Nathaniel Harvey, Brett Yuzik, Nathan Brisson, Mavrik Brunet, Nathan Carruthers, Vincent Legare.

I don’t know what is the plan for those guys, but if they are eligible for the Q, add Kevin He and Riley Patterson up there. Former LSL

What are your toughts on my list ?

I also want to throw a shutout to the girls of LSL. They are tree of them and they are really good, and possibly able to get some scholarships in the NCAA since there is not much for them over here. Also, I believe that Sienna Dalessandro have a shot at the National team spot in a couple of years from now.

I think your list is pretty good overall. Can't argue with your A group although I might move a couple of your B guys up to it. I think Murray is one of the best D I've seen in that group (I see mostly western teams).

Ruggiero should be higher, B group at least.

There are a few in the C group that I think are going to fade in midget but I'm not going to say anything negative about individuals, they will find their way or they won't.

I would love to see Sienna get an opportunity, she deserves it.

Wic and Iser

Mar 18, 2021
Thanks for your reply dwgs. Did not want to overcrowd group A for now. Those are the one that I think have first round potential. My B's are expected 2-3 rounds and my C's are projected 4-7 rounds IMO.

You are right, some will fade away and it already started when they reached the Bantam level and a more physical game. Now that they are at the door of a more skilled and faster game with a better depth chart on each team, they're will be more difficult for them to shine.

Thing will move all year long on my list I'm pretty sure of that. We will see who kept working on they're game during the pandemic. We might get a first glance of it in the first week-end of July with the Optimize showcase and the Super challenge CCM.

Reactions: dwgs

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
Might as well give you my projections based on what I've seen so far.

1st round caliber :
- Gabriel D'Aigle (G)
- Elliot Litalien (C)
- Alexis Michaud (C)
- Adam Fortier-Gendron (LD)
- Sacha Boisvert (C)
- Jeremy Leroux (C)
- Owen Phillips (RD)
- William Shields (RW)
- Quinn Kennedy (LW)
- Tyson Fevry (RW)

2nd round (maybe first round) caliber:
- Samuel Leonard
- Justin Poirier
- Reece Pietzsche
- Gabe Smith
- Connor Arsenault
- Ross Campbell

Rounds 2-3
- Alexis Doucet
- Felix Lacerte
- Olivier Lemieux
- Justin Smith
- Thomas Desruisseaux
- Vincent Murray
- Maxim Massé
- Maxime Lafond
- Justin Charbonneau
- Xavier Veilleux
- Mattias Gilbert
- Tyler Wood
- Marek Beaudoin
- Cade Moser
- Evan Nicholson
- Tomas Lavoie
- Dominic MacKenzie
- Bill Zonnon
- Raoul Boilard

Other guys that could go rounds 2-3-4-5 :
- Matthew MacLean
- William Leonard
- Justin Lemay
- Corey Tannahill
- Evan Depaatie
- Marc El-Hawat
- Reed Pettipas
- Spencer Gill
- Kaden Smith
- Matthew Vohra
- Callum Aucoin
- dawson Sharkey
- Mason Power
- Louis-Carl Tremblay
- Guillaume Fillion
- Julien Lanthier
- Anthony Paré
- Jeremie Richard
- Reid Calder
- Coen Miller
- Jacob Beaulieu
- Brett Yuzik

Have not been able to see some of the guys that I have not named, or have not seen them play in a long time. But that should give some names to keep track of. I don't expect this to be that accurate in 12 months.

ccmribcore

May 13, 2021
I think he is a player of that caliber but I don't know if he wants to go that route.
FYI, he is coming back to Quebec next fall.

Expect 2-3 2007 born players in Midget AAA in 2021-2022 season.

At least 3* 14 years old showing up to camps next month

HkyFan202

Feb 22, 2019
Might as well give you my projections based on what I've seen so far.

1st round caliber :
- Gabriel D'Aigle (G)
- Elliot Litalien (C)
- Alexis Michaud (C)
- Adam Fortier-Gendron (LD)
- Sacha Boisvert (C)
- Jeremy Leroux (C)
- Owen Phillips (RD)
- William Shields (RW)
- Quinn Kennedy (LW)
- Tyson Fevry (RW)

2nd round (maybe first round) caliber:
- Samuel Leonard
- Justin Poirier
- Reece Pietzsche
- Gabe Smith
- Connor Arsenault
- Ross Campbell

Rounds 2-3
- Alexis Doucet
- Felix Lacerte
- Olivier Lemieux
- Justin Smith
- Thomas Desruisseaux
- Vincent Murray
- Maxim Massé
- Maxime Lafond
- Justin Charbonneau
- Xavier Veilleux
- Mattias Gilbert
- Tyler Wood
- Marek Beaudoin
- Cade Moser
- Evan Nicholson
- Tomas Lavoie
- Dominic MacKenzie
- Bill Zonnon
- Raoul Boilard

Other guys that could go rounds 2-3-4-5 :
- Matthew MacLean
- William Leonard
- Justin Lemay
- Corey Tannahill
- Evan Depaatie
- Marc El-Hawat
- Reed Pettipas
- Spencer Gill
- Kaden Smith
- Matthew Vohra
- Callum Aucoin
- dawson Sharkey
- Mason Power
- Louis-Carl Tremblay
- Guillaume Fillion
- Julien Lanthier
- Anthony Paré
- Jeremie Richard
- Reid Calder
- Coen Miller
- Jacob Beaulieu
- Brett Yuzik

Have not been able to see some of the guys that I have not named, or have not seen them play in a long time. But that should give some names to keep track of. I don't expect this to be that accurate in 12 months.

PuckGuy902

Jul 12, 2021
PEI you’re a bit off.
Campbell probably a 1st rounder.
You are missing some D that are stronger than the ones you have listed. Lincoln Waugh and Jack McKinnon.
At forward you are missing some standouts in Ethan Dickson and Carson Griffin. Both could be 3rd - 5th rounders. Michael Arsenault and Will White could be 5-9 rounders IMO. Haven’t seen Wood in a few years. 1 or 2 of the others you have listed might not make Major U18.

Prospectsfinest

Jan 24, 2020
Love seeing the Quebec names because I only see NS, with a scattering of NB, PEI and Nf kids when they come to NS for tournaments.

I’m looking forward to seeing how all the 06 kids do this year in U18! I have a feeling there will be some quality kids at the top for NS.

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
PEI you’re a bit off.
Campbell probably a 1st rounder.
You are missing some D that are stronger than the ones you have listed. Lincoln Waugh and Jack McKinnon.
At forward you are missing some standouts in Ethan Dickson and Carson Griffin. Both could be 3rd - 5th rounders. Michael Arsenault and Will White could be 5-9 rounders IMO. Haven’t seen Wood in a few years. 1 or 2 of the others you have listed might not make Major U18.

To be honest, it's not that I'm missing guys, I just have them ranked differently. I see MacKinnon as a round 4 to 6 guy and Waugh as a round 3 to 4 guy. I like Smith and MacLean better. Smith reminds me of Olivier Boutin.

At forward, I see Dickson and Griffin as rounds 4-5 guys as well for now.

To me, Sharkey and Power have elite hockey sense and a lot of skill. On the long term, I really like them. I watched them play on the same line as Ross Campbell 5 to 10 times this year, and most of the time came out more impressed with those two than Campbell (Campbell is still the better prospect, no doubt).

Overall, I'll stand by my projections. The players you mention are not missing because I have not seen them. I just have them ranked differently than you :) They are legitimate prospects and could have been included on the list in the last group I made for sure, but I did not want to list every player that I could see going in the first 5 rounds.

Of course, these are my opinions at present time, and they will change.

Last edited:
Reactions: PuckGuy902

1971fan

Jul 13, 2021
Surprised cam Taylor’s name has not been mentioned, he would be top 4 for D on Pei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad