GDT: 2022 Playoffs: WCQF Game 4 | WC2: Predators vs C1: Colorado Avalanche | 5.9.22 | 8:30p

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
This just hit me- lets say we somehow pull out a 4-3 win in this game. The series is 3-1 and is still over of course.

But if that happens, we are basically just one lucky break in OT in game 2 away from this being a 2-2 series.

Now that is mind boggling

Reactions: Legionnaire11

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
i think that 3 yrs ago, Panthers finished first ! and Columbus ... qualified by a nothing. And then, wiped Florida ou in 4 games on the first round ... a bit similar than this serie. NO CHANCE.
i guess it was worse because the favorite was the victime.

But who cares !! (i mean i don't !! ) i care now. :-(
it was Tampa Bay

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I can't stress enough how stupid the NHL is. Two games going on right now and both are in intermission. This ain't rocket science. Just stagger them by 30 minutes.
The stupidity is in letting the TV channels dictate shifts to start times rather than covering the games.

Those who tend to post hyperbole don't get my full attention. I give them less than Rittich post season sv% attention.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
The stupidity is in letting the TV channels dictate shifts to start times rather than covering the games.

Those who tend to post hyperbole don't get my full attention. I give them less than Rittich post season sv% attention.
Are you saying my post was hyperbole?

I don't have a problem with accommodating TV- they pay the bills, but there is no logical reason to start the early and late games at the exact same time

predwings

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville TN
I know he has definitely performed before. Man, the anthem singers and band stage performers- the Preds have basically just given up making that anything special.

Merge- UGGGHHHHH
I'm pretty sure that's because of the current predicament and also they've kinda run out of NEW people to bring up there. Can only roll out the same people so many times. Some of them may just not be interested either

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
That is the best part ... if we do get swept its by the conference champions who were in contention for the Presidents until the last two games of the season ... Tampa was swept by the Blue Jackets.
What I hate about that is they ruined all the fun of making fun of that sweep by winning the next 2 Cups.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I'm pretty sure that's because of the current predicament and also they've kinda run out of NEW people to bring up there. Can only roll out the same people so many times. Some of them may just not be interested either
Well, just my opinion, but I think almost 100% of the fans would rather see repeats from some real stars as opposed to trotting out people that almost no one cares about one bit.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
So- off topic but about this merge "function". What is the reason for it? Why does it exist and what is the purpose? What problem does it solve??

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad