GDT: 2022 Playoffs: WCQF Game 4 | WC2: Predators vs C1: Colorado Avalanche | 5.9.22 | 8:30p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
It’s hard to care about what Hynes had the team doing in the middle of the season considering they’ve looked like the predicted 7th place central team for the past two months minimum. Has there been a worse looking playoff showing in team history?

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
The options in the defensive zone are call up Davies , Farrance or Tennyson ....ut in Myers or Harpur. Up front it's sit someone in favor of Luff or call up maybe Afanaseyev or go longshot and activate Evangalista. We didn't make big moves at the deadline.

Not really a lot of deck chairs to rearrange after only 3 ES goals in the first three games.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I laughed out loud at our 2nd PP unit trying to gain the offensive zone. Colorado is just humiliating us at times

Reactions: You

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Outside of Ingram, who has been our best player? I can't think of anyone.

I can't even think of anyone I have noticed other than Josi and that's just because he constantly just skates around with the puck. The only reason I noticed Joey is because he tried to make Keumper a pirate. Does Granlund still play for us?

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Benning turns it over in the neutral zone. Cousins then fail to clear the D zone then benning does the same. That’s not going to win many playoff games. We can’t maintain any offensive pressure because our D zone clears and neutral zone play is just ugly right now.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
The hard business lessons haven’t even started yet. Nobody likes a loser. As quickly as Preds became the ‘it’ spot to be seen at - it is going to evaporate and ticket sales will start looking like 09-10

Reactions: Legionnaire11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad