NHL 2022 -out of town- NHL Off Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I don't see how they don't back away from this at PayPal speeds.
Exactly. She was a minor at the time. That shit makes my skin crawl.

I don't trust the league to conduct an investigation into this matter given the radio silence on the players involved with the Hockey Canada case and how they handled the Kyle Beach situation not to mention how they all but dismissed Akim Aliu's claims of racism.

I truly hope the victim is surrounded by her family and friends and is getting whatever help she needs.

Time will tell which side the NHL and Tampa will be on.

I will also add that his former clubs need to look at themselves because it is alleged others knew about this and did nothing.

Reactions: caz16

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Exactly. She was a minor at the time. That shit makes my skin crawl.

I don't trust the league to conduct an investigation into this matter given the radio silence on the players involved with the Hockey Canada case and how they handled the Kyle Beach situation not to mention how they all but dismissed Akim Aliu's claims of racism.

I truly hope the victim is surrounded by her family and friends and is getting whatever help she needs.

Time will tell which side the NHL and Tampa will be on.

I will also add that his former clubs need to look at themselves because it is alleged others knew about this and did nothing.

All we have at this stage is an allegation. It has the ring of truth, but nonetheless it is currently unsubstantiated. The NHL can and seemingly will investigate, but really this is primarily a criminal matter that needs to be handled first and foremost by the police.

What happens next depends on how this young lady wants to proceed and who she is willing to talk to.

Reactions: BMC

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
ugh

When it rains, it pours, apparently.

I am sure TB made their statement and that's it until they get their orders from the NHL once they conduct their investigation. Cole flatly denying the claims via his lawyers obviously written statement. Someone is lying. Truth will out.

Bruins season starting, I would rather focus on that excitement and leave this on the main boards. :fight:

Reactions: Bruinaura and BMC

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
This year was a good one to put relatively pricey, decent players on waivers and have them clear. The good teams don't have the cap to slightly improve a position or two with an overpriced player. The bad teams are so invested in the Bedard sweepstakes they don't want to jeopardize their chances by picking up "too much talent."

Speaking of which, Bedard is already off to a hot start. I think I would rather have season tickets to Regina games this season than NHL season tix for about 3/4s of the league. Kid is something else.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
ugh

I am sure TB made their statement and that's it until they get their orders from the NHL once they conduct their investigation. Cole flatly denying the claims via his lawyers obviously written statement. Someone is lying. Truth will out.

Bruins season starting, I would rather focus on that excitement and leave this on the main boards. :fight:

This is the out of town thread.

This is amazing.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
All we have at this stage is an allegation. It has the ring of truth, but nonetheless it is currently unsubstantiated. The NHL can and seemingly will investigate, but really this is primarily a criminal matter that needs to be handled first and foremost by the police.

What happens next depends on how this young lady wants to proceed and who she is willing to talk to.
So the NFL should let Watson play because there were no criminal charges?
ugh

One person sure has more reason to lie about this than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad