GDT: 2022 NLCS: (5) San Diego Padres vs (6) Philadelphia Phillies

SD vs PHI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This NLCS is just as we all predicted, obviously.

Phillies in 5.

They've been too clutch to pick against them. Especially with Nola and Wheeler pitching the way they are.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Darvish, Snell, Clevinger, Musgrove and Manaea vs Wheeler, Nola and Thor.

This will be epic!

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
LDS should be 7 games too
Do you want baseball to be played on November 10th?

The Padres being able to go Darvish-Musgrove-Snell-Clevinger is why I am going with them in 6 games. Big question marks for the Phillies in the #3 and #4 spots after what Suarez did vs the Braves.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022

The Padres being able to go Darvish-Musgrove-Snell-Clevinger is why I am going with them in 6 games. Big question marks for the Phillies in the #3 and #4 spots after what Suarez did vs the Braves.
Philles are SHIT. Should be Padres in 4 but they usualy find a way to choke.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Phillies are the better team but so were the Dodgers and so were the Braves. So that doesnt really matter. Still think they will win. Nola to Close it out in Game 6.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Baseball is still baseball no matter when it’s played, so no, don’t really care. It’s like hockey going into June

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Phillies in 6. But wouldn't shock me if the reverse happened.

Still shocked that both Atl and LA fell. Maybe that bye for the top seeds will become more like a curse rather than an advantage

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Philles are SHIT. Should be Padres in 4 but they usualy find a way to choke.
Shit yet they found a way to dominate the defending world series championships who ran back a better team than last season. And shutting down the likely NL MVP and the Cardinals in the round before that.

But yes, they're so obviously shit.

Reactions: SnS

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Nola vs Nola. If you're the parents, who do you cheer for? Or does 1 choose SD and the other Philadelphia to make it even.

No idea who wins but should be fun. At least 6 games.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Nola vs Nola. If you're the parents, who do you cheer for? Or does 1 choose SD and the other Philadelphia to make it even.

No idea who wins but should be fun. At least 6 games.

dej1ov20oyz3mqvjerse

This was their parents at a game last season. I'm sure they're thrilled regardless of the outcome.

Reactions: punk_o_holic

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
And they should have never added the extra playoff team and just changed the play in games to a 3 game series.
That would’ve been fine, I would’ve liked to see a scheduled double header so there’s less down time with the byes. But I am for expansion of the playoffs because more teams play more important games. The byes in a baseball sense doesn’t make sense to me because having 5 days off isn’t baseball, which is why I presume the LDS’ are only 5 games to begin with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad