GDT: 2022 NHL Entry Draft - Round 2 - July 8th - 11AM ET

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
It was a joke, because you said the Flyers won't select a European.

I'm glad you censored the "smart" part of "smartass." Don't know who pissed in your cereal this morning
It wasn't funny? You see what I did there?

I´m glad I amuse you. You did buddy, with your meaningless comment.

No but for real, Flyers organization has the worst scouting ever. It's not even debatable.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
My man, you're the one getting pissy about a little joke. It's an online message board talking about the NHL draft. It's not that serious.
Yeah but the thing is, you had nothing of interest to offer? Not a single opinion about anything.

Imagine wasting your own time for absolutely nothing?

Next time? Try to offer your opinion or thoughts instead of playing a smart*ss. Good, have a nice evening.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Yeah but the thing is, you had nothing of interest to offer? Not a single opinion about anything.

Imagine wasting your own time for absolutely nothing?

Next time? Try to offer your opinion or thoughts instead of playing a smart*ss. Good, have a nice evening.
At least you found the right "a" that time. Nice to see your growth.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
:laugh:What's the story on the guy with the headset?
LOL, so thats Devils legend Ken Daneyko. I took that pic of him making that face in 2020 when the Devils had a horrendous game. It became a meme on Devils HF. Here are all the memes I made over the years lmao, check out post #143 in this link below.

And check out my avatar haha

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Are we going to trade our last pick for a 7th rounder next year? Or has that tradition been flushed down the toilet with Timmins and Bergie gone?

Hallzy

Mar 18, 2022
Cant believe Kocha Delic and Evan Konyen haven't been taken yet, I think they could both carve out NHL careers

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
Cole Knuble is someone I thought would go by now. True he might not have the best offensive upside, but I could see him contributing in a Bottom 6 role and players like him are ridiculously overpriced as UFA.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
LOL, so thats Devils legend Ken Daneyko. I took that pic of him making that face in 2020 when the Devils had a horrendous game. It became a meme on Devils HF. Here are all the memes I made over the years lmao, check out post #143 in this link below.

And check out my avatar haha

I was wondering if it was him. He sounds like Jesse Ventura but he's twice as intense.

• Haha
Reactions: NjDevsRR

king89

Dec 4, 2018
I think Montreal made the right move here, why? Because Jersey and Arizona didn't exactly run up the stairs to call out Wrights name, there is a reason for that. And Slafkovksy has a huge upside you simply can't look past.

Reactions: Umingmak

Umingmak

Oct 12, 2014
Wildeye Brewing
With it all over and done with, I think this was the most I’ve enjoyed a draft in a long time. I also think that this draft class will be one of the most interesting that we’ve ever seen, because so many of these players are wildcards after the pandemic-impacted seasons. We could see a lot of late-round picks become bonafide NHLers.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
As an after thought I'd like to say that it was incredibly creepy when Pierre McGuire started talking about seeing a prospects mother working out in a gym. Then he connected his creepy gym stalking into saying the prospect works hard like his mother.

Like who the f would bring that up when a kid is drafted to NHL

• Haha
Reactions: Realgud

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
As an after thought I'd like to say that it was incredibly creepy when Pierre McGuire started talking about seeing a prospects mother working out in a gym. Then he connected his creepy gym stalking into saying the prospect works hard like his mother.

Like who the f would bring that up when a kid is drafted to NHL
amazing

DaGreatOne

Dec 14, 2021
SeaTown
Im surprised goalie Thomas Milic from Seattle hasnt been drafted yet
Last year was understandable, but he let the T-Birds to a WHL Championship series against Edmonton this year and I assumed he'd get drafted.
Then again Stankowski lead Seattle to a WHL Championship in 2017 and then vanished.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad