GDT: 2022 NHL Entry Draft - Round 2 - July 8th - 11AM ET

dukedukowski

Jun 11, 2022
Screenshot_20220708-095906.png

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Figured Logan Morrison would be gone by now.

Agreed

FYI Maddox Fleming was a consensus top 10 pick a year ago
almost pick #150 on the clock and not yet picked

I wonder has anyone ever fallen this much, in 1 year...

Karabela picked, finally!, MacKenzie ranked him at 70, McKeens at 84,
gets drafted 149th

Reactions: Wats

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Bruce meeting his favorite wrestler, who's like half his age, turned into a tomato and giddy with embarrassment.

Reactions: Jussi

SmytheKing

Apr 7, 2007
get in line, please.

miller for second, anderson + for second and now kane for 2023 1st.

get some better advice from vancouver and montreal fans. just because you like the potential return from the devils doesn't make them interested in kane (or toews).
Cool post. I’m going to introduce you to a new word: example. As in, this is an example of something that they’d want to do and not speculation about what is definitely going to happen.

Settle down.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Biggest steals in this draft? Kemell, Lambert, Lekkerimäki and possibly some Russians. That's what I believe.

Surprised Jiricek got picked so late as well. Nemec is really good but I believe Jiricek is just as good.

Of course my favorite franchise with the worst pick! F*cking hate Flyers scouting. You had Jiricek, Lekkerimäki, Kemell, Savoie, perhaps even Nazar?
Always these stupid NA picks no matter what. Somebody in the Flyers organization needs to get fired.
I promise all those names I mentioned, perhaps even Lambert (even if he's the most uncertain) will outshine Gauthier.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Biggest steals in this draft? Kemell, Lambert, Lekkerimäki and possibly some Russians. That's what I believe.

Surprised Jiricek got picked so late as well. Nemec is really good but I believe Jiricek is just as good.

Of course my favorite franchise with the worst pick! F*cking hate Flyers scouting. You had Jiricek, Lekkerimäki, Kemell, Savoie, perhaps even Nazar?
Always these stupid NA picks no matter what. Somebody in the Flyers organization needs to get fired.
I promise all those names I mentioned, perhaps even Lambert (even if he's the most uncertain) will outshine Gauthier.
Gauthier is Swedish, what do you mean? :sarcasm:

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
The Hockey Guy live stream. The Hockey Guy seems like he married a hockey nerd like him. Good relationship. It would be funny if his wife hated hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad