Prospect Info: 2022 HFDevils Prospect Rankings #14

Who is the Devils' #14 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I changed and went Schmid. For me it was him or Walsh. As good as Walsh was this year in the AHL offensively , I don’t think he will be good enough to overcome his defensive weaknesses. I hope I am wrong and I want to see all our kids do well. If he does continue to improve , he has a lot of damn good prospects to pass on the depth chart.

Reactions: My3Sons and Guadana

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
And down the stretch they come…..

I wonder if Schmid will pick up a vote on Walsh? Have we ever had a tie before in the poll? Woukd we have a run off or just go to prospect 16 and they’d both be 14? The suspense is killing mr. Well not really but it’s fun to say that.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
And down the stretch they come…..

I wonder if Schmid will pick up a vote on Walsh? Have we ever had a tie before in the poll? Woukd we have a run off or just go to prospect 16 and they’d both be 14? The suspense is killing mr. Well not really but it’s fun to say that.
We've had many times in previous years. To change it up, though, thinking I may have a run-off if we're tied when the poll closes around noon tomorrow.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Meh.
I know some people think Walsh could turn into Fox, but I didn’t see defensive game two years ago, prior season he wasn’t a defenseman whom I could trust, and now everything could change, but Im glad Devils drafted four right handed defensemen. Guy has good offensive potential, but I have different preferences. Bahl and Okhotyuk looks more promising for me, especially when we have Dougie, Luke, Simon and Damon(at least for now).
I hope Fitz, Ruff and Brunette will give some time for him in main roster. Guy has some value and I believe it could be bigger with some experience.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Meh.
I know some people think Walsh could turn into Fox, but I didn’t see defensive game two years ago, prior season he wasn’t a defenseman whom I could trust, and now everything could change, but Im glad Devils drafted four right handed defensemen. Guy has good offensive potential, but I have different preferences. Bahl and Okhotyuk looks more promising for me, especially when we have Dougie, Luke, Simon and Damon(at least for now).
I hope Fitz, Ruff and Brunette will give some time for him in main roster. Guy has some value and I believe it could be bigger with some experience.
Walsh has a better shot of turning into Megan Fox than Adam Fox. Those people are delusional.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
If you will going on YouTube and will listen some of... pretty popular devils bloggers, you will know that you are wrong another one time again)

Why would I do that? Okay, great, you found some idiots with dumbass opinions on some other site - why are you dragging them in here? If anyone legitimately compares Reilly Walsh to Adam Fox in any way other than 'they both shoot right-handed, went to Harvard, and were drafted in the third round', they aren't worth listening to. In no significant way are these two players similar nor are their career arcs similar.

I can find lots of stupid opinions on this site too, I try not to represent them as anything but the opinions of those speakers.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Why would I do that? Okay, great, you found some idiots with dumbass opinions on some other site - why are you dragging them in here? If anyone legitimately compares Reilly Walsh to Adam Fox in any way other than 'they both shoot right-handed, went to Harvard, and were drafted in the third round', they aren't worth listening to. In no significant way are these two players similar nor are their career arcs similar.

I can find lots of stupid opinions on this site too, I try not to represent them as anything but the opinions of those speakers.
Absolutely agree. But they are still existing.
I'm trying to not separate community. May be this is mistake from me, I'm not using Facebook and I heard there is some anarchy)
But I belive if some Devils fans listen youtubers, they know what I'm talking about. Very specific comment.

Like one great philosoph said, its only game, you don't have to be mad.
Of course I'm very low on Walsh, but I still think he could be NHL player, just as not a Devils player.

Reactions: My3Sons

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Absolutely agree. But they are still existing.
I'm trying to not separate community. May be this is mistake from me, I'm not using Facebook and I heard there is some anarchy)
But I belive if some Devils fans listen youtubers, they know what I'm talking about. Very specific comment.

Like one great philosoph said, its only game, you don't have to be mad.
Of course I'm very low on Walsh, but I still think he could be NHL player, just as not a Devils player.

That's fine - I was making a more general comment about the habit of posters on here to use 'some people' to represent a supposedly widely-held opinion, when it's maybe 1 or 2 people who have expressed that opinion. I also don't like it when people drag discussions from other places into this board.

Every community like this has its weird opinions, I guess on Youtube it's comparing Reilly Walsh to Adam Fox. i didn't know that, was wrong to suggest this opinion didn't exist.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
That's fine - I was making a more general comment about the habit of posters on here to use 'some people' to represent a supposedly widely-held opinion, when it's maybe 1 or 2 people who have expressed that opinion. I also don't like it when people drag discussions from other places into this board.

Every community like this has its weird opinions, I guess on Youtube it's comparing Reilly Walsh to Adam Fox. i didn't know that, was wrong to suggest this opinion didn't exist.
Its an opinion. Sometimes I'm not agree with some people. I'm trying to not name people. Because in the end its an opinion in vacuum. One or two people are representing it or 20.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
If you will going on YouTube and will listen some of... pretty popular devils bloggers, you will know that you are wrong another one time again)
I hope people are ripping those bloggers to shreds in the comments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad