N.Jensen - Regin - Storm
Bödker - Nielsen - Russell
Meyer - Jensen - Olesen
Bau Hansen - Madsen - Asperup

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
win over czechia and switzerland. 2 wins over sweden aswell. all in 1 year. you dont do that 4 times in 1 year by chance. time for people to wake up and see that denmark is a top 10 hockey nation.

Reactions: Bagge and Quonis

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
win over czechia and switzerland. 2 wins over sweden aswell. all in 1 year. you dont do that 4 times in 1 year by chance. time for people to wake up and see that denmark is a top 10 hockey nation.
Relating to that, the matches between Denmark and the Czech Republic seem to routinely be one-goal games nowadays. The past four WHC matches between them have all been one-goal games, but the Czechs have always still managed to edge out a victory. This time, in their first Olympics, Denmark finally pulled it off.

Reactions: Bagge and Valdemar

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Thank you for the kind words. I would like to think we are getting better, but it is nice to see that aknowledgement also reach outside of our own little pond. Our challenge now will be to achieve on a more consistent level and not let this be a once in a decade happening like we saw at the 2013 WC.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you for the kind words. I would like to think we are getting better, but it is nice to see that aknowledgement also reach outside of our own little pond. Our challenge now will be to achieve on a more consistent level and not let this be a once in a decade happening like we saw at the 2013 WC.
You will drive Russia crazy! It'll be a great quarter.

Reactions: hn777

SwissGrog

Oct 10, 2012
of course Bödker would score against Switzerland a couple of days ago.
He is playing in Lugano and right now he has the longest streak of any import in Switzerland without scoring goals. 24 games for forward import is an eternity, and makes him one of the worst ever in Switzerland. He is really struggling to find the net in Switzerland.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
I have to admit I didn't expect much from Denmark this year but they've had some good wins over the Czechs and now Latvia. Happy for them.

Reactions: JabbaJabba

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
of course Bödker would score against Switzerland a couple of days ago.
He is playing in Lugano and right now he has the longest streak of any import in Switzerland without scoring goals. 24 games for forward import is an eternity, and makes him one of the worst ever in Switzerland. He is really struggling to find the net in Switzerland.

Bødker is a mere shadow of what he was ten years ago. Not sure why he has deteriated so fast, but some doesnt age as well as others and lets not kid ourselves, hockey is not a forgiving sport. I suspect he will retire soon like Jannik Hansen did a few years back. I was surprised when no NHL club offered him a contract last season, but I now see why. He is simply not the player he once was.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Danes need youth movement, used same core in 10-15 years now it feels like

Although I agree with this statement, it is hard to critizise the veterans when they continously scores the important goals. This morning both Morten Poulsen and Julian Jacobsen scored against Latvia.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Miracle time?

It would be outrageously funny and impressive if it happened, but I suppose outside an absolute blowout, we are playing with house money here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad