Setkov

Andersen
Dahm

cant really see aagard making it.

storm should for sure play over olesen.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Now imagine if Murray gets injured in Ottawa and Søgaard gets a call up to Senators and starts competing with grit....

Reactions: hn777

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
The team is pretty much set in stone already unless there are injuries. I very much doubt Almquist are ready to step in to the big stage. Lets hope Røndbjerg gets a good start in AHL and stays out of injuries this season. I hope this is the season Setkov takes some major strives upwards. He could be a perfect heir to Oliver Lauridsen which is getting a bit old and in my opinion isnt as good as three seasons ago.

Reactions: hn777

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
From, Aagaard and Setkov is doing good in Allsvenskan. I rather have From or Aagaard on the team than Madsen. Matias Lassen have taken some step too and looks good in SHL.

Anders Krogsgaard have good stats in DEL. But not sure if he is better than M.Lassen and Setkov.

Rondbjerg got a game with Vegas, its gonna be intresting to see if he can stay in NHL.

And if anyone missed it, Frans Nielsen have signed with Berlin in DEL.

Last edited:
Reactions: NikoEhlers

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Rondbjerg got a game with Vegas, its gonna be intresting to see if he can stay in NHL.

He got reassigned to Henderson after the game, but I suspect that was already planned beforehand. He showed promising things before he got injured in the 19/20 season and then covid hit, so hopefully he can find that tune again.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Frederik Andersson is nr 1 goalie but behind there is some options.

Dahm
Sörensen
Dichow
Galbraith
Sogaard
Seldrup

Dont think Denmark ever had so many good goalies.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
He got reassigned to Henderson after the game, but I suspect that was already planned beforehand. He showed promising things before he got injured in the 19/20 season and then covid hit, so hopefully he can find that tune again.

He now has 9 NHL games this season. 3 points and +2, I moved him to the 3rd line my lineup.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
He now has 9 NHL games this season. 3 points and +2, I moved him to the 3rd line my lineup.

He plays 3rd line in Vegas now also and that is with Stone and Paccioretty back. Not sure what to make of it at this point to be honest, but guess he is a little closer to a spot on the team on the long run.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Dichow is on fire in Allsvenskan, he's given up just 9 goals in his last 8 games. Today he gave up 1 goal against the top team in the league HV71. He's one of the top goalies in the league in terms of save %. If he keeps this up could he get a spot as a 3rd goalie?

Reactions: Valdemar

Valdemar

Danish junior hockey
Oct 6, 2007
Dichow is on fire in Allsvenskan, he's given up just 9 goals in his last 8 games. Today he gave up 1 goal against the top team in the league HV71. He's one of the top goalies in the league in terms of save %. If he keeps this up could he get a spot as a 3rd goalie?
What a great start for Dichow, I'm really happy for his succes. That said he is probably still behind the other young goalie prospect Mads Søgaard, Belleville Senators, who is also off to a great start.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
N.Jensen - Regin - Bodker
Russell - Nielsen - Storm
Meyer - Aagaard - Olesen
N.Andersson - Madsen - From
Wejse, P.Bjorkstrand

P.Larsen - Jensen Aabo
M.Lauridsen - O.Lauridsen
O.Larsen - B Jensen
M.Lassen - Bruggiser

Dahm
Sörensen
Dichow

Still a good team without NHLers.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
There is certainly some competition for the D-spots.

Larsen and Lauridsen brothers are the only locks.

Jensen Aabo, M.Lassen, Bruggiser, Kroogsgaard, O.Larsen, Kristensen, Setkov, Nicholas B Jensen, Morten Jensen are all fighting for spots.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Morten Madsen, Poulsen, Jakobsen....shitty choices. Old tired veterans. They should have gone with From, Aaagard and Niklas Andersson.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Why isn´t Philip Larsen on the team? Injured or declined?
As I read in the Russian press, the information differs a bit. One story claims he & Danish NT agreed not to play him at the Olympics at the beginning of the season. Another story claims he is not vaccinated. It is up to you to choose the version suited you better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad