GDT: 2022 ALDS: (2) New York Yankees vs (3) Cleveland Guardians

NYY vs CLE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Shit im worried about a potential Guardians matchup lol. Damn cocky Yankees fan
Bieber, McKenzie, and Quantral, all 3 pitchers can give Houston's bat trouble. Plus their bullpen, especially the closer looks good. But then again they can say that about the Astros pitchers. But yeah, I would be afraid, they will ride the momentum and pressure on Astros as favorites

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Yankees I think will still pull this one out...if they win tomorrow its hard not seeing them win game 5 but it'll be insanely hard to beat Houston

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
You can't win the playoffs by just hitting homers and getting 5 hits total. You need clutch base hits.

The Yankees should be extra careful pitching to a guy like Oscar Gonzalez. He's a very intelligent hitter for a young kid and he is kinda like Joey Meneses this year in that he will sit on offspeed. I predict the guy will continue to get clutch hits.

Also, Guardians in 5. Yankees will wilt in crunchtime, Yankees don't have clutch hitting.

P.S. Pitch to Judge, but if he starts hitting line drives, walk him.

P.P.S. @John Price ....did you watch many Nats games and Joey Meneses this season?

Man, this prediction is coming out true. Posted 7 days ago lol

Reactions: SoupNazi

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
You can't win the playoffs by just hitting homers and getting 5 hits total. You need clutch base hits.

Man, this prediction is coming out true. Posted 7 days ago lol
For all the shit people give Cleveland for not being a home run team, I'd honestly rather be in their position. They always come up with the clutch hits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad