GDT: 2022 ALDS: (2) New York Yankees vs (3) Cleveland Guardians

NYY vs CLE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
The Yankees should be extra careful pitching to a guy like Oscar Gonzalez. He's a very intelligent hitter for a young kid and he is kinda like Joey Meneses this year in that he will sit on offspeed. I predict the guy will continue to get clutch hits.

Also, Guardians in 5. Yankees will wilt in crunchtime, Yankees don't have clutch hitting.

P.S. Pitch to Judge, but if he starts hitting line drives, walk him.

P.P.S. @John Price ....did you watch many Nats games and Joey Meneses this season?

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Gotta pick 1 upset among these 4 series and I think this will be it.

Guardians in 4. Two teams that play very different styles of baseball and I can see the young Guardians with their pitching/defence/high contact/put pressure on the other team style of baseball giving the Yankees fits.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Guardians in 5.

That Tampa series didn't shine a good light on them but the Guardians are built for playoff baseball.

Elite pitching in their rotation and out of the pen, a lineup full of guys while not intimidating (sans J-Ram) are great at making pitchers work and manufacturing hits/runs. Most aggro baserunning team in the Majors.

Yankees blew their load too early in the season.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Guardians in 5.

That Tampa series didn't shine a good light on them but the Guardians are built for playoff baseball.

Elite pitching in their rotation and out of the pen, a lineup full of guys while not intimidating (sans J-Ram) are great at making pitchers work and manufacturing hits/runs. Most aggro baserunning team in the Majors.

Yankees blew their load too early in the season.

Hitting nothing but singles: “built for playoff baseball”

NYY AIN 3

Cleveland is a team that is allergic to extra base hits

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Lets go!!

Still pumped after that ridiculous come from behind win that we just pulled off.

Can't wait to bask in my Brother's screams and fury

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad