HOU vs SEA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Woo.

Good series Seattle. That could've very easily been a sweep for you. 3 nail biting games.

Hats off to the pitchers today on both sides. That was Gruelling
And thank god for Garcia. He was nails. Especially since he hadn't pitched in forever

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Good to go back to the ALCS. Great job Pena and pitchers.
Who would have thought, the fans after waiting to see the playoffs got to see 0 runs in basically 2 games. Actually even as an Astros fan, that was painful, no matter the outcome.

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Classic example of a veteran playoff team vs. the new guy. Seattle had chances but blew a big lead in Game 1 and then couldn't score a single run in their first home playoff game (two really) in 21 years. In fact after the 4th inning of Game 1, they scored 3 runs in the next 32 innings. Yikes.

Sucks too cause there's no guarantee they'll be back despite their young talent. Looks like Houston is never going away in the west so they'll be fighting for the WC yet again.

6 straight ALCS's. New record...that's crazy.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
S
Good to go back to the ALCS. Great job Pena and pitchers.
Who would have thought, the fans after waiting to see the playoffs got to see 0 runs in basically 2 games. Actually even as an Astros fan, that was painful, no matter the outcome.
Seconded. Never want to do that again. And here i thought the marathon in game 4 against the Braves back in '05 would be the last time i witnessed something like that. This was worse! At least the 05 game had a bunch of excitement at the end of the first 9 innings ( down 5 in the 8th- Berkman GS! Then Ausmus ties it in the 9th. Damn ball hit the yellow line at the outfield wall to qualify as a HR. Great times)

This was just a slog

I mean ; 6 straight ALCS are great and all but it won't mean shit unless we win another WS. Preferably one without scandal..

Reactions: punk_o_holic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad