Injury Report: 2022-23 Injury Thread Part 2: HF's longest ever thread

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
dead.gif

Landy will rise from the dead ... just like that pigeon.

b80d7da759b1313c7a4a154a9147ca97.gif

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Landy said he spoke to Lonzo Ball who had just had this surgery two months prior. So whatever he said made Gabe want to get the same surgery with the same doctor.

Seems like there's three options that are the most likely here to me.

1) These reports that, "they don't think it's likely that he ever plays again" aren't entirely accurate.
2) Things took a turn for the worse recently with Lonzo Ball.
3) Gabe already had a feeling he may not play again, he's just trying to be optimistic, and these comments from the same reporter about Ball apply to Landy as well. “It is incredibly rare and is much more likely being done just for his quality of life off of the basketball court.”

Reactions: Avs91

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Landy said he spoke to Lonzo Ball who had just had this surgery two months prior. So whatever he said made Gabe want to get the same surgery with the same doctor.

1) These reports that, "they don't think it's likely that he ever plays again" aren't entirely accurate.
3) Gabe already had a feeling he may not play again, he's just trying to be optimistic, and these comments from the same reporter about Ball apply to Landy as well. “It is incredibly rare and is much more likely being done just for his quality of life off of the basketball court.”
Yeah I’d go for Quality of life… the recovery is a year or so we’ve been told That’d be pretty early in the recovery process to make a call if it’ll be effective or not.

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021

I think Gabe knows he is done.

Choosing this surgery is admitting he is.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad