2022-23 ECHL Season Thread

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Looks like a great final. Be nice if the ECHL had a deal to show their finals on TSN in Canada. Same with the AHL.
Be nice if the fan-consumer interest in Canada for U.S. minor pro hockey leagues was strong enough to make such deals profitable. Tell all your friends, and they can tell all their friends, and so on, and so on, and so on ... :confused:

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
The Steelheads dug a deeper hole in the ice on Sunday, scoring first but then allowing 4 straight by the Everblades. Idaho made it exciting again for their fans - those who stuck around, anyway - late in the 3rd by scoring twice more in 21 seconds. But a Blades' ENG ended the rally in the final minute, winning Game #2 by a 5-3 score and earning a 2-0 series lead as the teams head to Florida for Wednesday night's Game #3 and beyond.

ED. NOTE: This will be my last 2023 Kelly Cup Finals posting opportunity. But the show will go on ... follow it on ECHL.com & FloHockey.TV.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
^Thanks for your posts.

Florida's defense has so much structure. The steelheads really haven't been able to figure it out. Might be a sweep, but hoping for a miracle comeback by Idaho.

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
Congrats to Florida for taking the title just now, what a sweep over the best team in the league in reg. season, at least 1 Florida team will have a title.

Reactions: snowave

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Back to back as well. Don't know ECHL history well but that has to be tough to do in a league where winners often get snapped up with promotions to the AHL, a bigger offer in the ECHL or a trip to Europe.

Reactions: Scouter

Bonk

May 18, 2007
Cincinnati
Is there a better site to view ECHL stats than the ECHL site? I track college grads' stats in the pros, and it's a major grind to find seemingly basic info, and I can't see game logs anywhere.

Unless I'm missing something it's been atrocious for a couple of years since the latest update.

Reactions: NEPA Ice

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Is there a better site to view ECHL stats than the ECHL site? I track college grads' stats in the pros, and it's a major grind to find seemingly basic info, and I can't see game logs anywhere.

Unless I'm missing something it's been atrocious for a couple of years since the latest update.
Have you perused the LeagueStat.com ECHL Media Access site?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad