GDT: 2021 World Juniors (Edmonton) - USA WINS THE GOLD!!!!!!!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
20210105_230906.jpg

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
Let's not forget two major Canadian players who would have changed the game here.

DACH and Lafreniere.

Let's not act like Canada ices there best team year in year out.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Let's not forget two major Canadian players who would have changed the game here.

DACH and Lafreniere.

Let's not act like Canada ices there best team year in year out.

Yeah, and the US was missing Hughes and Robertson plus Beecher and Bordeleau due to positive COVID tests. Not to mention the BU kids that couldn't even come to camp because of COVID.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
So is Dylan Holloway. I’ve watched him a lot at U Wisconsin. Gonna be a heck of a pro.

No doubt. Toss in Drysdale also. Those kids are just so smooth.
Defence has just changed so much. It's the position some of the most talented players are drifting towards. Used to be that you'd see one of these kinda players every other year or something but now there's 3-5 every year that you just kinda give your head a shake.

Number6

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
A very good hockey game and a deserving win by USA. A lot of speed and skills all over their lineup. The excellent mobility of all their defensemen was a key factor in the outcome. They kept Canadian forwards mostly on the outside for a big part of the game.

Can't wait to see the new version of the Bruins defense. I think more mobile 5 man units will help speedy forwards like Studnicka, Kase, Bjork, and DeBrusk to enter the offensive zone with a lot of speed and to create more scoring chances.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Very embarrassing. Sorry but first 40 mins was all USA. Winning every puck battle. Canada sat back, looked nervous and made no plays as USA pushed the pace.

Stop with the "they are just kids" they know where they are at and they are fully ready for the moment.
If you are embarrassed, then that’s on you.....not on a Team Canada.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Is it me or do the Canadian teams always look the same play the same just the names are different on the back of the jersey. American teams look to play to the its teams strength win or lose each year.

Being honest I only watched the first two periods

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad