Prospect Info: 2021 Summer Showcase (USA/Finland/Sweden) 7-24/7-31

TesseractPrice

Aug 1, 2019
Guhle, Mysak and Kapanen will make their teams but Tuch is in tough. I don't think he'll make the USA team.

Damn you think? I don't know what he has to do better to get selected, he has produced in everyone situation they put him in and he looks like a nice team player

Reactions: dralaf

newmanager

Feb 5, 2010
Damn you think? I don't know what he has to do better to get selected, he has produced in everyone situation they put him in and he looks like a nice team player
he is a good player and a better NHL prospects than many that are trying out but because it's an international event sometimes good power forwards get left out for less physical players.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
he is a good player and a better NHL prospects than many that are trying out but because it's an international event sometimes good power forwards get left out for less physical players.

Trust me, Tuch makes it EASILY, the entire US team has to be overhauled since the zegras-hughes-turcotte-caufield-boldy crop all had their last year of eligibility end with a gold (sans hughes) last year, they had all been playing with each other for like 5 years throughout all the U17 , U18 and U20
and it culminated into that gold last year
Teams WIDE open now, lots of spots, and Tuch is a LOCK

Reactions: bopeep and Hannibal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad