GDT: 2021 NLCS: (3) Atlanta Braves vs (WC1) Los Angeles Dodgers

ATL vs LAD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
if the braves win this one you can pretty much hand houston the WS trophy already

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Really ugly swing by Joc there.

What did he do that is so egregious this game?
His weird match up experiments. He's burning Urias as a reliever for some reason. But all because he decided to a bullpen game so he could burn out all his relievers. He manages like this is still the regular season.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
So coming back down from 0-2 is more difficult than 3-1? Or do you mean this series?
Dodgers are the only team that can beat the Astros. And since they don't have HF advantage this series, hard to see them coming back from 2-0

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Dodgers are the only team that can beat the Astros. And since they don't have HF advantage this series, hard to see them coming back from 2-0
They have Buehler going game 3, as long as they win 2 of 3 in LA regardless of tonight, they have a shot imo.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Morton/Buehler Tuesday, should be another great game.

Seager should have done everything possible to keep that infront of him, tough play as it was hit hard though.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
braves playing like a team with house money
Because they literally are. Losing Soroka again and Acuna to injury, then the whole Ozuna situation. They shouldn't be doing what they're doing right now. But the Dodgers are the reigning champs and obviously the more talented team so who knows what will happen. Two game lead meant nothing last year.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Because they literally are. Losing Soroka again and Acuna to injury, then the whole Ozuna situation. They shouldn't be doing what they're doing right now. But the Dodgers are the reigning champs and obviously the more talented team so who knows what will happen. Two game lead meant nothing last year.
Even without Acuna, that's still elite lineup. Not a fan of the pen but everything else is so much fun.

Go Braves! If not Orioles, I always root for Atlanta and Dbacks.

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
Braves aren't the only team missing key pieces. Dodgers have Clayton Kershaw, Trevor Bauer, Max Muncy, Dustin May out. Justin Turner's neck only allowed him to pinch-hit. And they have to overcome Roberts' inability to properly run a pitching staff.

My Best-Carey

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
To think this is a team everyone wrote off after Acuna went down and now they're two wins away from a world series.

For the Dodgers to win this series, they're going to have to beat either Morton or Fried twice to have any hope. I don't see it

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
if the braves win this one you can pretty much hand houston the WS trophy already
Well, Astros offense is historically good but that trio of Fried, Morton and Anderson is elite. I don't think Braves will have much problem hitting Astros

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Not that it is the reason they are currently trailing, but I think they will change the format of after the LDS the team with the better record will get home field.

All the pressure is on Buehler tomorrow, though he probably will be the Cy Young winner and has pitched in much bigger games.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Not that it is the reason they are currently trailing, but I think they will change the format of after the LDS the team with the better record will get home field.

All the pressure is on Buehler tomorrow, though he probably will be the Cy Young winner and has pitched in much bigger games.

I really doubt it. MLB values divisions so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad