GDT: 2021 NLCS: (3) Atlanta Braves vs (WC1) Los Angeles Dodgers

ATL vs LAD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Probably Gonsolin in game 1, Buehler game 2, then Scherzer and Urias in LA. Sets up nicely for the Dodgers, think they win it in 6.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
So by rule, the Braves get home field advantage because they won their division despite finishing 18 games worse than the Dodgers. Does that mean that any of the 3 division winners (all finished with less wins than LA) in the AL would get HFA vs LA in the World Series?

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
So by rule, the Braves get home field advantage because they won their division despite finishing 18 games worse than the Dodgers. Does that mean that any of the 3 division winners (all finished with less wins than LA) in the AL would get HFA vs LA in the World Series?

Who gets home field in the World Series?

Hosting privileges for the 2021 Fall Classic will go to the team with the best regular-season winning percentage.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Go Braves! Dodgers have their number and this series is no different. Not having Acuna really hurts, here. Big Blue advance in 5.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
lol like it even matters. The Braves could play all 7 games against the Dodgers in Atlanta and still find a way to lose as we're the Dodgers bitch until we prove otherwise.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Shit, if I were still in Atlanta I would have tried to make it to one of these games. I think this will be a good series.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
I think it's insulting that the Dodgers have a much better record than the Braves, yet don't have home field advantage just because they didn't win their division.

It's time MLB (and the NFL for that matter) strip playoff seeding priority from division winners. Getting in the playoffs alone is reward enough for winning your division. The NBA says so.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00