The Athletic - Boston 2021 NHL front office rankings: Bruins #8

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Krug, Chara, Loui Krejci all walk with nothing in return. Not sure about that 8th ranking
Lol

BWAHAHAHAH

Seriously dude

Yeh the Bruins with a 10 point lead when pandemic hit over every team in the league are going to trade Chara and Krug

I like you a lot but this is the Dumbest thing you have ever said

make me feel better and lie to me you were only kidding

also Loui got 30 goals last year and they were smart enough to let Vancouver give him that contract

every knowledgeable Bruins fan has cited that as a great move by Boston and you are saying it’s bad lol

Krejci comment is so absurd between about 10 different reasons

Reactions: Sevendust

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think you can fairly say that Sweeney can build a cup winner when he built a team that got to game 7 of the SCF on home ice during his tenure. Team was good enough to win, just didn't have the gumption to get it done.
I was there second row behind Tuukka

Bruins dominated first 19 minutes should have been 3 or 4 to nothing

I have a better view since my nuts are lined up with the post to Rask left and nothing he could do on those first two goals

the two costly mistakes in that series were made by Marchand in game 2 on Tarasenko goal and his line change end of first period game 7

Pastrnak getting hurt horsing around cost them as well

If you want to say Bruins didn’t have gumption you need to specify Marchand and Pastrnak

Marchand my favorite and a 1 ballot HOF to me

but anyone blaming Rask and not Marchand is delusional

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I was there second row behind Tuukka

Bruins dominated first 19 minutes should have been 3 or 4 to nothing

I have a better view since my nuts are lined up with the post to Rask left and nothing he could do on those first two goals

the two costly mistakes in that series were made by Marchand in game 2 on Tarasenko goal and his line change end of first period game 7

Pastrnak getting hurt horsing around cost them as well

If you want to say Bruins didn’t have gumption you need to specify Marchand and Pastrnak

Marchand my favorite and a 1 ballot HOF to me

but anyone blaming Rask and not Marchand is delusional

Not Rask's fault at all... Top line crapped the bed all series...Another blown game 7 at home which has been the mantra of this group for a decade...Thankfully in 2011 they were able to get it done.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Lol

BWAHAHAHAH

Seriously dude

Yeh the Bruins with a 10 point lead when pandemic hit over every team in the league are going to trade Chara and Krug

I like you a lot but this is the Dumbest thing you have ever said

make me feel better and lie to me you were only kidding

also Loui got 30 goals last year and they were smart enough to let Vancouver give him that contract

every knowledgeable Bruins fan has cited that as a great move by Boston and you are saying it’s bad lol

Krejci comment is so absurd between about 10 different reasons

You’re going under the assumption that the bruins would have only traded chara or krug at the deadline though. They should have shipped krug out the second they saw the return that Justin Faulk got Carolina in the previous offseason. Krug would have got the bruins a much better return and Bokk at the time was as high as 47th top prospect in the league at the time and a few others had him in the 50s and 60s range. On top of that they got a fringe 2nd/3rd pairing defender.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Bruins top 10 picks from their record

zero

Tampa top 10 picks from their record

five

That’s a lot of suckage

and those using the Kessel Seguin Hamilton

Kessel was 2006
Seguin & Hamilton were from picks traded for Kessel not Boston’s

and you can’t count all 3 because they can’t be on the same team same time since you can’t get last two without Kessel

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

Bruins top 10 picks from their record

zero

Tampa top 10 picks from their record

five

That’s a lot of suckage

and those using the Kessel Seguin Hamilton

Kessel was 2006
Seguin & Hamilton were from picks traded for Kessel not Boston’s

and you can’t count all 3 because they can’t be on the same team same time since you can’t get last two without Kessel

yes let's omit the Lecavalier and St Louis era (which won a cup) .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad