Brewster, NY
PK's mom?
FB_IMG_1629787272556.jpg

"Damn!"

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
On a sadder note the NY Yankees just resigned Aaron Boone to a 3 year deal.. I am puking as I write this. What happened to this organization since George died is embarrassing. They obviously will keep Cashman also and rinse repeat another year. I wanted Theo and Buck but instead I got the stat geeks with excel spread sheets.

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
I finished up my two, long-running fantasy baseball leagues, ended up runner up in both, and immediately checked out of the sport for the year.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
The fact that ATL took their starter out with a NO HITTER THROUGH 5 INNINGS IN THE WORLD SERIES, makes me wanna vomit.

Baseball sucks
They wear freakin mittens now when running the bases.

Saying baseball sucks is being waaaay to kind.

Reactions: Bones45

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Would you take out your starting pitcher while throwing a no-hitter in the World Series?

I guess I'm confused as to why it matters what I would do? The manager took him out and the team won, which is the desired result. I'm going to a World Series parade on Friday, so I think it was a good decision.

If you're asking me if I was surprised that it happened, not really. He was effectively wild most of the game, got behind in counts, was facing the third go around of their lineup and was hanging on by a thread. I was more surprised that they yanked Fried after 6 last night because he was in command of his pitches and had switched from fastballs early on to breaking/offspeed later successfully.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad