OT: 2021 MLB Discussion

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
I still enjoy baseball but there are things they have to iron out

I beg them to still keep the WC game but don't expand playoffs to 14 teams. 10 is the maximum. 5 of the best from each league

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
This is the most enjoyable Yankee team to watch in a LONG time… actually playing fundamental baseball, making contact, stealing bases, and not swinging for the fences every at bat

Athleticism is a thing again for the Yanks, and they’re SOOOO much better for it

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
JturQi.gif

Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
Acting GM Zack Scott goes to jail

giphy.gif
Quite the bullshit charge. Once again, police departments showing why they arent trusted anymore

he was sleeping in his car as to avoid driving drunk; so they gave him drunk driving.

And people wonder why teens are still driving drunk in troves

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Quite the bullshit charge. Once again, police departments showing why they arent trusted anymore

he was sleeping in his car as to avoid driving drunk; so they gave him drunk driving.

Ok.

Reactions: HyperX

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020

So, how did he get from Cohen’s home to the spot where he was identified in the car where he was sleeping?

Reactions: The Real JT

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
So, how did he get from Cohen’s home to the spot where he was identified in the car where he was sleeping?
What i read could have been wrong, but he left Cohen's with a ride and then slept in his car.

I find it odd that hed have left his boss' house drunk and drove, but then again why is a MLB GM sleeping in a car and not just buying a cheap hotel for the night? Or staying at Cohens house.

it seems odd all around. But if he did in fact drive and then pull over to sleep, then he deserves it

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
What i read could have been wrong, but he left Cohen's with a ride and then slept in his car.

I find it odd that hed have left his boss' house drunk and drove, but then again why is a MLB GM sleeping in a car and not just buying a cheap hotel for the night? Or staying at Cohens house.

it seems odd all around. But if he did in fact drive and then pull over to sleep, then he deserves it
The presumption is if you are in your car with they keys and are intoxicated you drove or intended to drive, getting you a ride to the station.

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
The presumption is if you are in your car with they keys and are intoxicated you drove or intended to drive, getting you a ride to the station.
It seems the reporting is all over the place on this so I gave up on it lol

It just bothered me at first cause I know a friend who had to pay out the arse to fight something similar; he was dropped off at a parking lot (normally for commuters) between him and his friends house, decided to sleep cause he was too drunk. Was middle
Of winter, so he had heat on and they tried to charge him saying he drove there and then parked

he got off of it but not after it cost him some of his savings (he ended up getting some good karma and made it back off a scratch off, lol)

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Gary Sanchez is such a disappointment.

Forget about his abysmal batting average.

Has anyone seen a catcher give up more passed balls than this guy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad