NFL: 2021 Injuries/Covid Thread

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
johnson's career history on wiki is quite something

upload_2021-12-25_11-32-25.png

anyways, ravens need to just throw in the towel on this season and start looking towards next year. they were never going anywhere with 90% of the team injured

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I already changed my pick back to the Kitties & I better see them picked on your card too! :naughty:

Until they prove to me they're a different team mentally than the one that lost to Mike f***ing White, I'm not picking them for anything.

I hate my team as much as I love them.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Darius Leonard tested positive for Covid, and he is not vaccinated, so he is out 10 games and thus 2 weeks. Could be a killer.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mike Williams also on the Covid list. If this is supposed to produce dramatically less positives, I'm not seeing it.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
The NFL Mike Sillinger

Nah, Mike Sillinger was a solid 2nd-3rd liner throughout his career.

Mike Williams also on the Covid list. If this is supposed to produce dramatically less positives, I'm not seeing it.

If by 'this' you mean the vaccine, it's quite clear they don't do much from preventing positive Omicron tests. But Williams is clearly unvaxxed based on how Rapsheet reported it.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nah, Mike Sillinger was a solid 2nd-3rd liner throughout his career.

If by 'this' you mean the vaccine, it's quite clear they don't do much from preventing positive Omicron tests. But Williams is clearly unvaxxed based on how Rapsheet reported it.

I was referring to the change in testing protocols. But that doesn’t apply to Williams, no.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com

This sounds like a bad idea.

C'mon, like getting hit with a baseball, don't rub it, don't rub it. Walk it off. /s

If the team was smart, and since QBs are expensive, they should highly suggest shutting him down for the season; don't know how far they expect to go with a banged up QB, not to mention I haven't really followed where SF is at in the PO hunt.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
C'mon, like getting hit with a baseball, don't rub it, don't rub it. Walk it off. /s

If the team was smart, and since QBs are expensive, they should highly suggest shutting him down for the season; don't know how far they expect to go with a banged up QB, not to mention I haven't really followed where SF is at in the PO hunt.
Contractually he has another year on the deal but unsure about how it covers injuries. So don’t want this to be something that is long term where he fails a physical if the contract is guaranteed for injury.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Carson Wentz is in covid protocol. He is unvaccinated so he is out for this week. Sam Ehlinger SZN for the Colts

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

It was bound to happen......luckily for the Colts they have a "gimme" in week 18, so they should likely still make the playoffs. Bad news for the Dolphins if they lose, because they need the Raiders to keep losing as well.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Raiders may have caught a break: Colts place Carson Wentz on reserve/COVID-19 list; QB could miss Week 17

Unknown as of yet if it's for a positive test (meaning he's out) or a close contact (could be activated Sunday)
Going to see a boatload of Taylor. Stack the box and make Ehlinger beat them.
No turnovers from Carr this week. Make the rookie QB earn the points going the length of the field. should have beat Denver handily with how well they ran the ball, but Carr had a pick (basically a pick 6, and 2 fumbles off sacks).

Wentz very unlikely to be able to practice if he does clear protocol in time for the game. Wed and Thur are the key practice days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad