NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Wild Card Game: (3) Buffalo Bills vs (6) New England Patriots - BUF wins 47-17

BUF vs NE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Feels like you should save the tackle-eligible play fir when you need it and not to make it 47-10

Tachycineta

May 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
Finally feeling confident enough to vote in this poll that I think the Bills are going to win.

Now, I am onto being nervous about playing at KC next week (assuming they beat Pitt).

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Man if it were anyone except the Patriots people would be bashing the Bills for running up the score.... but it's the Pats so **** them

Nah. It's playoff time.

They can't stop you? Run it up on them.

A little bit weird Allen was still in the game but eh

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I don’t think I have ever seen 7 drives, seven touchdowns

Lions gave up 50+ to the Eagles decades ago after Lomas Brown was talking smack the week of that Wild Card game. Thus why the Lions are the Lions.

This is purely personal right here. But Buffalo needs to bench everyone of significance right now.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
clownpound.jpg

BB getting clown pounded in a playoff game. Surreal. Bills leaving no doubt they want to embarass the Pats as much as possible.
Pats earned it

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Man if it were anyone except the Patriots people would be bashing the Bills for running up the score.... but it's the Pats so **** them
In the same vein, I'd normally be very annoyed that a wild card game is this uncompetitive. But, it's a bit different when you're watching a team that dominated for so ridiculously long now get embarrassed like this. This is some catharsis for the Bills

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
You spend twenty years pounding your division, so naturally, they’re going to be glad to run it up when they get the chance.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Win a game that either team easily could have won? By 4 points? In conditions that vastly favored their opponents?

They passed three times. Just stop it. And how did conditions vastly favor the away team? The Bills are a better team for sure but I don't see why the Patriots didn't deserve their props for running that gimmick game and winning it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad