NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Divisional Round: (1) Tennessee Titans vs (4) Cincinnati Bengals

TEN vs CIN

• Total voters

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
How in the f*** do you sack a QB 9 times, control the pace of the game and still lose?

Tannehill just ascended to meme status with that performance. Just like the two games Miami needed him to show up for in 2013 to make the playoffs, he cost them. Same story tonight.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Im watching NFL films on DAZN waiting for the game and a snippet of AJ Brown grinning and telling Tannehill he believes in him is replied by Tannehill with 'Of course. Why wouldn't you?'

lol

Reactions: PanniniClaus

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
How in the f*** do you sack a QB 9 times, control the pace of the game and still lose?

Tannehill just ascended to meme status with that performance. Just like the two games Miami needed him to show up for in 2013 to make the playoffs, he cost them. Same story tonight.
Yeah, this was brutal. So much for the thought of him being "elite" :laugh:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Tannehill is as i said he was earlier in the year and in this thread; he isn't shit without a legitimate play action threat.

Watched him too much in Miami. The best year he ever had was in 2016 when the Dolphins stumbled on Jay Ajayi running for over 1200 yards because they had someone to take it out of his hands. Once Ajayi was gone for...reasons, Tannehill regressed to the point the Dolphins didn't want to pay him to be around.

Cincy did what they had to do; they forced the ball into his hands and he shot the Titans in the foot. Several times.

That's not to take away from the Bengals either; Burrow played a f***ing phenomenal game given he had zero o-line

Reactions: Terry Yake

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
A lot of people think the Bengals are like the "power in waiting" because of Burrow, but there's nothing that says they'll ever put the pieces in place around him to win a championship. It wouldn't be unheard of for a team to be mediocre in the long run even with an all-time QB at the helm.

Not a single sane Bengals fan thinks they are the power in waiting. They've never shown evidence of placing the product on the field over the bottom line, not since Paul Brown died.

If they want to piss this ungodly amount of momentum away, they'll let Burrow get killed again and cheap out. If they actually want to build a team that is a consistent playoff contender (whatever those are?) they're going to aggressively improve their OL and patch up other holes. I fully expect them not to do this...which is why I'm trying to enjoy this while I can.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad