NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Divisional Round: (1) Tennessee Titans vs (4) Cincinnati Bengals

TEN vs CIN

• Total voters

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Gonna be real interesting to see how this shakes out.

Tennessee's offense lives and dies by Derrick Henry given Tannehill's best asset is his work off play action. Cincy's run defense is actually pretty solid.

If this game comes down to arms it's the same situation you have when the Bengals faced the Raiders: you'd rather have to bet on Joe Burrow's arm as opposed to Tannehill.

Henry being fresh means he gives the Bengals fits and they win by 6. He's just too much of a freak.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
If Henry is out or not 100% we can keep it close. If he is at full strength, we can't.

I still cannot believe we are in this position to begin with, so I will try to enjoy this game no matter what.

Reactions: Tryamw

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
bengals

i'm not sold on this titans team at all. and even if henry comes back, who knows how he'll look with all the time he's missed

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ah, two teams in the divisional round of the playoffs that lost to the Jets

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Gonna be real interesting to see how this shakes out.

Tennessee's offense lives and dies by Derrick Henry given Tannehill's best asset is his work off play action. Cincy's run defense is actually pretty solid.

If this game comes down to arms it's the same situation you have when the Bengals faced the Raiders: you'd rather have to bet on Joe Burrow's arm as opposed to Tannehill.

Henry being fresh means he gives the Bengals fits and they win by 6. He's just too much of a freak.
Raiders OLine took 6 penalties. If the Titans OL can play a relatively clean game and Henry is back they can run ion Cincy. Raiders started to run the ball better in the second half but had drives stall due to holding calls.

Chris5225

Dec 29, 2019
38-24 win for Cincy. Titans score 2 TDs in garbage time to make it look closer than it is after trying to lean on Henry when he wasn't ready.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I believe talent wise, the Bengals can win this game.

But this reeks of ''just happy to be here'' syndrome and I think the Titans are way better coached. Titans win by 10.

Shawn Heins 44

Sep 22, 2012
Zurich
I hope we (Bengals) can make it a game. I have faith in our offense not matter who we play. If we can play like we did agains the Raiders in the first half we have a chance. If we play like we did in the second we are going home.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I heard that Henry, Brown, and Julio only played 120 snaps together. They still won 12 games, I think the Bengals can win this game because of Burrow but I see the titans edginf them out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gonna miss a lot of this because my Christmas was delayed to today by Covid but I think this will be a good game

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but how is Tennessee the top seed in the AFC. They just didn't strike me as a "great" team last season. I would like to see the Bengals go in and pull the upset out. They are on fire right now.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
I hope we (Bengals) can make it a game. I have faith in our offense not matter who we play. If we can play like we did agains the Raiders in the first half we have a chance. If we play like we did in the second we are going home.

We have to be better in the red zone though, far too much settling for FG's against the Raiders.

We won't keep pace with the Titans with FG's.

Gonna miss a lot of this because my Christmas was delayed to today by Covid but I think this will be a good game

Not that it's my business, but hopefully everyone in your circle is okay.

I lost 3 relatives to this virus. I am not a fan.

Bengals are hot, going with the Icky Shuffle

Now THAT is ClAssic with a capital Ass.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but how is Tennessee the top seed in the AFC. They just didn't strike me as a "great" team last season. I would like to see the Bengals go in and pull the upset out. They are on fire right now.

Probably didn’t look impressive considering they were missing pretty much every relevant offensive skill position player for almost the entire 2nd half of the season.

As for the how, I’d guess it’s because they set the record for beating the most teams with a winning record (8 I believe) including 3 of the remaining teams in the playoffs.

In short, Vrabel for COTY. AINEC.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Alright, have fun everybody, you won't have to deal with me during this game. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad