Rumor: 2021-22 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part 11: where giroux

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Please don’t let us down Joe… this isn’t the first time we’re heard he’s “all in”

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Can we save the crying about not getting anyone good until 2hrs or so after the deadline at least?

Or we can just do the same old manic emotional roller coaster for the next few days, as is tradition.

No kidding.. still lots of space to play with and other players available. I’m sure joes just waiting for confirmation that plan A is a no go.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Such a bummer we always miss out on the big guys in the modern era. have to settle for some B tier scrub pretending that'll get us over the second round hump. shame.
Not sure why we even bother showing up for the playoffs. Listening to you guys might as well sit the team at home and just take a 2nd round exit. Why waste our time watching?

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
If we miss out on Giroux, and it's looking like we might be, I say go all in for Rakell + Lindholm

Girard + 1st + Compher + Ranta/Kaut or whatever

Then add another cheap but effective bottom 6er like Clutterbuck or something and call it a day

Reactions: SD Avs Fan

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
I suspect the Giroux return isn't going to be as high as we anticipated. That NMC is such a kicker, think Taylor Hall like return (but a little more) last year. Someone is going to get a good deal and its going to sting like hell if it's Florida.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Kingslayer

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
At the same time, I'm pissed if we miss out on Giroux because he was THE big fish to get and losing out sucks. On the other hand, I have never really cared for him as a player.

I just hope Joe can pull out a rabbit out of his hat. Would be neat to get something more than just Manson.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Dubas moved a first rounder for the Nick Foligno rental--he ain't gonna do that again.

I don't know if the Leafs should do too much. I don't think that team is a tweak or two away from winning it all. They need a major trade (or two) to radically reshape that roster.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Okay, f*** Grioux! Go and get Crouse!

I don't care if the Yotes want to keep him. Change their mind!

He and Nuke on the same line would be crazy good.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Dubas moved a first rounder for the Nick Foligno rental--he ain't gonna do that again.

I don't know if the Leafs should do too much. I don't think that team is a tweak or two away from winning it all. They need a major trade (or two) to radically reshape that roster.
At the same time, can Dubas afford NOT to do anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad