Injury Report: 2021-2022 Injury Updates

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
well weber played with a career ending injury, so if not worst then that my statement is accurate.
Are you the drouin fan club president ? seems you value him more then most ?
No I’m not, his time is done in MTL.

The difference is I don’t make up shit because I dislike him. Like I said, you know shit nothing about his injury or severity but you pretend to know otherwise.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
No I’m not, his time is done in MTL.

The difference is I don’t make up shit because I dislike him. Like I said, you know shit nothing about his injury or severity but you pretend to know otherwise.
dont want to get legal on you, but your statement does not reflect what i said .
I said " i feel many other nhl players would have played many of the games he missed with the same ailment"
My statement is about what other nhl players would have done , in this case play, just judging from weber and price and what they played through, that yes players played with way way worst regardless of what he has.
Again it is a message board and this is my opinion. It aint offensive to anyone, so if you dont agree, we can respectfully agree to disagree. Nothing wrong with that

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
dont want to get legal on you, but your statement does not reflect what i said .
I said " i feel many other nhl players would have played many of the games he missed with the same ailment"
My statement is about what other nhl players would have done , in this case play, just judging from weber and price and what they played through, that yes players played with way way worst regardless of what he has.
Again it is a message board and this is my opinion. It aint offensive to anyone, so if you dont agree, we can respectfully agree to disagree. Nothing wrong with that

It exactly reflects what you said.

It’s one thing to dislike or critique a player because of his play. However, we the fans no shit about their injuries, health, and mental well being and should not pretend to know otherwise.

Moving on.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
It exactly reflects what you said.

It’s one thing to dislike or critique a player because of his play. However, we the fans no shit about their injuries, health, mental well being and should not pretend to know otherwise.

Moving on.
yep moving on is best.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
That Barron injury is pretty maddening. The sens player falls for absolutely no reason and now Barron's season is done...

Jul 6, 2016
MSL will have to learn how and when to use his goalies. There was no urgency to gve that many games to Allen with the season they have.

Feel sad for Barron. Hopefully he will be back at a 100% next Camp.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
He started 11 of the last 12 games before his injury. That is crazy for a season that currently means nothing.

That's basically 10 games considering he only played half a period in one of them. He was also off for 2 months before that.
Was it necessary? No. Was it too much workload for a goalie? No.
Pretty much every number 1 goalie goes through stretches like this.

Blaming his workload for his injury doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: ngc_5128

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Price needs to shoot for being able to play for Canada at the World Championships.
Honestly, the oft injured, 10.5 million dollar man should be saving himself for the NHL. I'd be pissed if I were the Habs and he went to play in a tournament when he can't even complete a season in the NHL. Unless it's to showcase him, I wouldn't let him participate. I'm very much done with Price and his health. Way past time to move on which is best for both parties.

Reactions: MilesNewton

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
That's basically 10 games considering he only played half a period in one of them. He was also off for 2 months before that.
Was it necessary? No. Was it too much workload for a goalie? No.
Pretty much every number 1 goalie goes through stretches like this.

Blaming his workload for his injury doesn't make much sense.
Yes it was too much workload for a goalie when you’re going nowhere and that said goalie already had a significant injury earlier in the season.

In a 12 game stretch he should be playing like 7 games, not 11.

Reactions: dcyhabs

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
Honestly, the oft injured, 10.5 million dollar man should be saving himself for the NHL. I'd be pissed if I were the Habs and he went to play in a tournament when he can't even complete a season in the NHL. Unless it's to showcase him, I wouldn't let him participate. I'm very much done with Price and his health. Way past time to move on which is best for both parties.
Agree with this- the "price watch " is getting exhausting and annoying play him or decide what his future is the 10 million dollar man. Habs need to get him on the ice and figure out if they want to keep him.So many massive contracts tied up in players underperforming or then you have the Price situation.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
When the hell did he get an upper body injury? I thought Heineman played before coming over? Geezus man. Enough with the injuries. I swear, Molson ran over a gypsy or something.
Someone in the organization did something to get cursed the injuries our prospects get consistently every year borders on the impossible.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
When the hell did he get an upper body injury? I thought Heineman played before coming over? Geezus man. Enough with the injuries. I swear, Molson ran over a gypsy or something.

In his first game in SHL after he was acquired by the Habs in February, Heineman suffered a concussion. He returned to play in a game, but he didn't play after that. We didn't know if it was because he wasn't 100% recovered or if he lost his spot and was a healthy scratch.

Par for the course with Habs prospects.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Allen didn’t just play a lot of games, he played a lot of high energy 40+ shot games.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I heard on tsn Suzuki isn’t making trip to CLB - is he officially out or what?

Never mind saw this -

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad