Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Matvey Petrov had the GWG, 7 shots, was +1 and took a tripping call as North Bay shut out Sudbury 4-0.
Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League

Xavier Bourgault had no points, had a shot (considered dangerous) and was even as Moncton edged Shawinigan 2-1.
LHJMQ – Incluant la couverture en direct des matchs, des clips audio et vidéo nouvelles exclusives, billets, statistiques, classements, horaires et autres.

Maximus Wanner had no points, a shot and was +1 as Moose Jaw held on for a 3-2 win over Lethbridge.
WHL Network

Ty Tullio had a goal and 2 assists, 4 shots, was -2, won 3 of 5 faceoffs and was named 2nd star but Ottawa won 7-5 over Oshawa.

Maxim Beryozkin had no points, no shots, and played 6:57 over 15 shifts (1:08 on the attack) as Lokomotiv beat Dinamo 7-3. Other stats were MS (31.72), DT (1.83), CpC (15.65) and ДКШ (0.03). I have no idea what those last 4 represent. The KHL doesn't show +/-.
Hockey. KHL. Regular Season. Game number 333 15 Nov 2021: Dinamo Mn-Lokomotiv (online)

Last edited:

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
The Oilers really are set up well for the next 5 seasons. I know not ever prospect will turn out, but between Holloway, Bourgault, Savoie, Tullio, and Petrov (Lavoie included if he can get back on track, not really sure why he's off to such a slow start) I think we should expect 2 or 3 middle 6 players ready to step in on ELCs over the next 5 years, and between Broberg+Samorukov I think we should expect at least a 2nd pair + bottom pair D.

I envision our line up looking something like this in a couple seasons:

Hyman-McDavid-Puljujarvi
Nuge-Draisaitl-Bourgault
Foegele-Holloway-One of Yam/Tullio/Petrov/Savoie
XX-McLeod-XX

Nurse-Bouchard
Broberg-Ceci
Samorukov-Barrie

Cap casualties could likely be Barrie/Yamamoto depending on the development of some of these other players. This team is set up quite nicely to have a plethora of young depth adding to both the forward group (especially) and the D group. Without sounding like a complete homer, the Oilers have to be in the top 1/3 of forward prospects in the league to go along with a possible blue chipper D prospect.

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011

cover5.jpg

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Matvey Petrov had the GWG, 7 shots, was +1 and took a tripping call as North Bay shut out Sudbury 4-0.

Xavier Bourgault had no points, had a shot (considered dangerous) and was even as Moncton edged Shawinigan 2-1.
LHJMQ – Incluant la couverture en direct des matchs, des clips audio et vidéo nouvelles exclusives, billets, statistiques, classements, horaires et autres.

Maximus Wanner had no points, a shot and was +1 as Moose Jaw held on for a 3-2 win over Lethbridge.
WHL Network

Ty Tullio had a goal and 2 assists, 4 shots, was -2, won 3 of 5 faceoffs and was named 2nd star but Ottawa won 7-5 over Oshawa.

Maxim Beryozkin had no points, no shots, and played 6:57 over 15 shifts (1:08 on the attack) as Lokomotiv beat Dinamo 7-3. Other stats were MS (31.72), DT (1.83), CpC (15.65) and ДКШ (0.03). I have no idea what those last 4 represent. The KHL doesn't show +/-.
Hockey. KHL. Regular Season. Game number 333 15 Nov 2021: Dinamo Mn-Lokomotiv (online)
Just curious
Who are the teams to beat in the OHL this year?

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
The Oilers really are set up well for the next 5 seasons. I know not ever prospect will turn out, but between Holloway, Bourgault, Savoie, Tullio, and Petrov (Lavoie included if he can get back on track, not really sure why he's off to such a slow start) I think we should expect 2 or 3 middle 6 players ready to step in on ELCs over the next 5 years, and between Broberg+Samorukov I think we should expect at least a 2nd pair + bottom pair D.

I envision our line up looking something like this in a couple seasons:

Hyman-McDavid-Puljujarvi
Nuge-Draisaitl-Bourgault
Foegele-Holloway-One of Yam/Tullio/Petrov/Savoie
XX-McLeod-XX

Nurse-Bouchard
Broberg-Ceci
Samorukov-Barrie

Cap casualties could likely be Barrie/Yamamoto depending on the development of some of these other players. This team is set up quite nicely to have a plethora of young depth adding to both the forward group (especially) and the D group. Without sounding like a complete homer, the Oilers have to be in the top 1/3 of forward prospects in the league to go along with a possible blue chipper D prospect.
Few cups there
Looking forward to it. 1990 was to long ago. Not as bad as 1967 but long enough

Reactions: oilers'72

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Maxim Beryozkin wasn't in the lineup as Lokomotiv got by SKA 3-1.

Aapeli Räsänen had no points, a shot, was +1, played 20:35, won 14 of 21 faceoffs and skated 5.04 km, as Kalpa shut out Saimaan Pallo 3-0.
Liiga (includes highlighes)

Jeremias Lindewall did not play as BIK shut out MoDo 3-0.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Patrik Siikanan wasn't in the lineup as JYP got thrashed 10-1 by Kärpät.
Maxim Denezhkin had a goal, 4 shots, was +2, took a slashing call, won 10 of 18 faceoffs and played 15:30 over 25 shifts, as Lada got by Neftyanik 4-2.
https://www.vhlru.ru/en/report/1103/?idgame=879647
Full game replay: go to top of page, hover over the Lada/Neftyanik score and choose the play button (choose the first puck over the time bar (@53:25) to see just the goal). https://www.vhlru.ru/en/

Reactions: belair

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
KHL - HC Sochi vs Lokomotiv Yarolslavl @ 9:30 AM - Maxim Beryozkin
Liiga - KalPa vs Rauman Lukko @ 9:30 AM - Aapeli Räsänen
QMJHL - Gatineau at Shawinigan @ 5:30 PM - Xavier Bourgault
OHL - North Bay at Oshawa @ 5:35 PM - Marvei Petrov and Ty Tullio
WHL - Moose Jaw at Brandon @ 6 PM - Maximus Wanner

Last edited:

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
NCAA - New Hampshire at UMass @ 5 PM - Filip Engarås
NCAA - Providence (Tomas Mazura) at Vermont (Luca Münzenberger) @ 5:35 PM
NCAA - Miami at Denver @ 7:07 PM - Carter Savoie
USHL - Youngstown at Madison @ 6:05 PM - Shane Lachance

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Maxim Beryozkin had a goal, 2 shots, threw a hit and played 13:09 over 21 shifts (2:02 on attack) as Lokomotiv got past Sochi 3-1. His maximum speed was 35.14 km/h, distance covered was 3.44 km, average speed was 15.46 km/h and puck control distance of 0.12 km.

Hockey. KHL. Regular Season. Game number 354 19 Nov 2021: HC Sochi-Lokomotiv (online)

Aapeli Räsänen had an assist, no shots, was even, won 6 of 17 faceoffs, skated 4.17 km and played 15.34 as KalPa shutout Rauman 1-0.

Liiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad