Prospect Info: 2019 World Junior Summer Showcase (July 26th - Aug 3rd)

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Hes the vanilla of vanilla player.

Meanwhile Turcotte is a prototype perfect hockey player.

When I see Turcotte it looks like Jonathan Toews in his WJC days, just notice a lot of similarities.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
When I see Turcotte it looks like Jonathan Toews in his WJC days, just notice a lot of similarities.
For sure. Toews, Crosby, Datsyuk, Barkov type. He does it all and on top of that he may just be one of the best skaters Ive ever seen. Hes a beauty.

Id love to see him shoot more a bit but what ever.

You guys all know Im really high on Kotkaniemi, well, Id trade Kotka in a heart beat for him.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Miller has been very up and down, has looked good in some of the games, then makes some terrible decisions at other times.

I've liked Zegras every time i've seen him.

Dach hasn't stood out too much this game but I thought before that he was easily one of Canada's best players.

I never saw Roberston before but he's impressed me the most of of the players I never saw before, leafs might have a good one there.

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
Hes the vanilla of vanilla player.

Meanwhile Turcotte is a prototype perfect hockey player.

That's a poor take.

Zegras makes a ton of high risk/reward passes with a very high rate of success. Blind passes, cross ice passes, passes to the slot, etc. He creates a ton of high quality chances every game.

He doesn't just recycle the puck around the perimeter a la Cam York.

Reactions: Goldenhands

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Miller has been very up and down, has looked good in some of the games, then makes some terrible decisions at other times.

I've liked Zegras every time i've seen him.

Dach hasn't stood out too much this game but I thought before that he was easily one of Canada's best players.

I never saw Roberston before but he's impressed me the most of of the players I never saw before, leafs might have a good one there.

Yeah, Robertson is that smaller typical Hab prospect with alot of heart and a nose for the net. Hate that the Leafs have him as they need balls out players like Robertson.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
not playing much but has been solid as usual.

I feel like if this was a double blind study, Harris would easily be in their top four. Unfortunately he has to overcome some pedigree and familiarity factors. Last season put him on the radar and this camp reinforced his legitimacy, hopefully a strong start to his season will allow him to bully his way into the group.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I feel like if this was a double blind study, Harris would easily be in their top four. Unfortunately he has to overcome some pedigree and familiarity factors. Last season put him on the radar and this camp reinforced his legitimacy, hopefully a strong start to his season will allow him to bully his way into the group.

The good thing is no one else has played that well that he would have an uphill battle to make it. I thought USA was deeper on the blueline, I know they have someone at RD that's injured and not at the camp but at the end of last season I had Harris getting invited to the summer camp but didn't think he would make the team. Now I think he can make it, depending of course on how his season goes but I'd have him anywhere from 4th D to 8th to it could be close depending also on how others do.

Really hope he can make it, Hab fans will stop underrating him if he makes it and does well there.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Thats easily one of the worst TC Ive ever seen, they arent going to win anything with a such team...

Lavoie is a joke, tall, lanky, slow footed, 0 grit, below average hockey IQ, all the ingredients of a future bust...

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Thats easily one of the worst TC Ive ever seen, they arent going to win anything with a such team...

Lavoie is a joke, tall, lanky, slow footed, 0 grit, below average hockey IQ, all the ingredients of a future bust...

Tell us how you really feel about him, it seems your not his biggest fan lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad