Prospect Info: 2019 World Junior Summer Showcase (July 26th - Aug 3rd)

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Holy **** these guys are skilled. My god.

Veleno-Lafreniere-Dach is a nightmare line

And Caufield. My god.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
RIP NCAA goalies

CrispDeadlyAfricanpiedkingfisher.mp4

Reactions: Redux91

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
that was a heck of a shot by Caufield. Too bad Harris is the 7th D, McShane not playing again. Also really sucks that Struble and Norlinder were injured, would have been great to see how they would do in these games.

Reactions: larrypacman8167

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
My favorite part of that goal was the collective pause in the arena, on the ice and in the booth as no one thought he could have possibly scored there.
Not much goaltender are able to cover that spot, when they do or try to, it opens up other spots!

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
That is pure snipage. One time doing that you can maybe say it was lucky. When he does a second time in a few games you can tell his shot is perfection.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Button is so funny. I think it was this last U18, or the U18 before where he was responding to people criticizing him for mispronouncing finnish name. He said ''most of the time we get it 100% BANG ON.'' I actually spit out my drink when he said it.

HaRkIyOOhOoo

Ray Ferraro is the worst, though, IMO. I grew up near Trail and...he sounds like he never left lol. When he says the syllable ''o.'' Like Anze Kopitar. It's a yikes from me dawg.

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad