OT: 2019 NFL and NCAAF thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's not just Mahomes, all QB's get the benefit of the doubt in the SB MVP voting. But in Mahomes' defense it wasn't Williams who brought them back from 20-10 down in the middle of the fourth. Williams put the game away but Mahomes got them back in the game and in front, the way he did the whole playoffs.

Reactions: devilsblood

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Good for Andy and about time. I would have hated to see a mediocre, milquetoast, good ol' boy win a super bowl before Andy
That dude is as good ol' boy as it gets. He's been in the league for 28 years.

And if Kyle Shanahan is mediocre to you please sign me up for whatever class you're teaching.

Milquetoast? Just because he's 61 and obese doesn't make him less so. The guy has a Mormon pedigree for christ sake.

Last edited:

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I was kind of of the thought that SF had gone too conservative offensively, but looking at the stats, maybe they just didn't run the ball enough?

I see 20 non Garoppolo rushing attempts and they ran it for well over 5 ypc..

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I was kind of of the thought that SF had gone too conservative offensively, but looking at the stats, maybe they just didn't run the ball enough?

I see 20 non Garoppolo rushing attempts and they ran it for well over 5 ypc..

KC did a nice job in the second half shutting down the run enough.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Anyone checking out the XFL games this weekend or going to the Guardians game Sunday at Metlife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad