GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 27 • SF1: SWE (4) - USA (2) F

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Well considering that like half the US roster is from St. Louis, MO that would make an awful lot of sense. But they lost out to Buffalo for whatever reason.

10 out of the 23 players are from Minnesota, 3 are from Missouri.

The Twin Cities is a better hockey market and is also a border state. The problem is that Winnipeg is the closest major Canadian city.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Still though, even if it was a 8pm game I have my doubts attendance would be that much better

I doubt it too but it doesn't seem like the Canadians are going much either. You add high ticket prices with a meh city like Buffalo and it's really not surprising.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
those shots from the side like that just horrible, dahlin gotta take those shots up top

jbobell98

Dec 14, 2017
Those USA jerseys dont look very good please wear the white ones in the final so Canada can wear the red ones both look great.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I doubt it too but it doesn't seem like the Canadians are going much either. You add high ticket prices with a meh city like Buffalo and it's really not surprising.

Yeah I think event organizers were looking and 2011 and assuming that Canadian fans would flock to Buffalo again this year. I'm intrigued to know the price difference between this year and 2011 because regardless of the weather there is a sizable difference between Canadian turnout this year and 2011.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad