GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 15 • Group A: FIN(5) - SVK (2) F

rduck1

Dec 26, 2013
Finland
Seems like our team is in dire need of some passing drills. Constantly misplacing passes and fumbling receptions.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
This Team Finland's offence is horrible.
Our players puck skills are above average.

I hate to say this but it's not a secret
Our tournament is over next Tuesday

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
So the Finns survived 2 PP how was the first period? Slovakia better or both teams about equal?

Hockeyisl1fe

Dec 8, 2016
So the Finns survived 2 PP how was the first period? Slovakia better or both teams about equal?
Slovakia had good chances, but overall Finland was in charge. That doesn't help much since our scoring relied top 2 lines are dreadful atm.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
It's not like Finland is void of offensive talent up front.

Tolvanen, Heponiemi, Kuokkanen, Rasanen, Ikonen, Vesalainen, etc. They have talent...they just need to step it up.

Hockeyisl1fe

Dec 8, 2016
On a positive note: Luukkonen is looking good. I have so much more trust on him than I had in Vehviläinen.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
wait, they just said in the Sweden/Swiss game that the Finland dressing room is over in the other building, and showed Luukonen on an escalator in his gear. They don't go back and forth to the other building during every intermission do they? Just before and after the games?

We got the same insert now in our broadcast, Luukkonen was walking to the practice ice. It may be that the dressing room is in same building as the main rink.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad