GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 07 • Group A: FIN (4) - DEN (1) F

Quethas

Jan 19, 2010
Tampere
Finland dominated the game completely, recorded 62 shots and Denmark didn't get even single shot against Finland in the third period.

Yeah we are doomed.

Reactions: FinPanda

agent082

Feb 11, 2012
Couple of odd calls against Denmark, but you knew that before the game because they are a smaller hockey country. Finland could have won this even without referee's help.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Juolevi is developing nicely. And plays with swag. He will be good, no need to worry.

Who's been worried of Juolevi.
I'm not worried of defenseman's but i'm worried on that WE CAN'T SCORE PP GOALS.
Especially Tolvanen is so ice cold on powerplay and 5 vs 5 as ever could be.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Denmark improved in the defense a little bit, compared to their game against the US, and their goalie improved too. But still, I expected much more from them. Their offense is just toothless.
Finland controlled the game completely, perhaps with the score 2:1 there were a few moments when they were looking a little bit nervous, but still, they managed to control the puck almost all the time. And 62 shots, that's crazy.

Jarto

Feb 12, 2016
Who's been worried of Juolevi.
I'm not worried of defenseman's but i'm worried on that WE CAN'T SCORE PP GOALS.
Especially Tolvanen is so ice cold on powerplay and 5 vs 5 as ever could be.

OMG Tolvanen the greatest bust of all time, GBOAT.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Didn't see the game but checking the box score shows Jokiharju played most minutes (25+) and had 1+1 - so the box score is good, but how did he play?

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Didn't see the game but checking the box score shows Jokiharju played most minutes (25+) and had 1+1 - so the box score is good, but how did he play?

He played well and was the only "natural" RD in Finland's lineup -- it's why he ended up playing that much.

Noldo

May 28, 2007
Finland dominated the game completely, recorded 62 shots and Denmark didn't get even single shot against Finland in the third period.

Yeah we are doomed.

Sounds awfully lot like too many Team Finlands throughout the history

TheFinnishTrap

Apr 10, 2012
Yeah, Jokiharju has stood out in a positive way. Rushes the puck up really well. From the other defenders Välimäki has been a bit up and down, he's slightly prone to dangerous turnovers. Uses his size well to separate players from the puck though. Heiskanen has been good, he looked a bit shy at first against Canada, but he turned it on offensively this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad