Olympics: 2018 Winter Olympics Qualifying

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
Look kabidjan i respect your opinion but thats just aint true. If Ozolinsh or Irbe was at the top of LHF thibgs would be so, so different, things would actuallt get done. Latvian fans have suffered mediocrity for far too long, somethings got to give.
Yeah, I get what you think, but that's because we got it too. Other teams got federation problems too. When you get on the ice though you'll be fine. You think other feds are better? Our fed head combined power of fed head and head coach he's an almost 70 year old nut job who has turned half of the best players to retirement as well as former national team coaches. Most feds got problems, blaming the fed is easy though, but you'll still be what you are on the ice at the end of the day. No feds run perfectly and there's always someone who could probably do it better but at the end of the day you're still taking the ice against other teams. I'm not going to guarantee you that you're going to win, I don't even want you to, but fed issues I mean that's everybody. End of the day you still got good players taking the ice and they've got as good enough chance as anyone to win.

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
See, when I was on Latvian sites and the comments sections every comment was about how much they hated Lipmans but I asked Namejs and Ozo about it to make sure and they were like Lipmans is great I was like what...

Seriously though, I've found that some of the best people at shooting the puck are some of the worst people at shuffling the papers. Example Dieter Kalt Jr. was the son of former OEHV president Dieter Kalt senior, great hockey player and began getting coaching and director positions because his dad was a somebody but my oh my when he became Director of PD for KAC he has to be one of the worst directors and coaches I've ever seen he practically brings losing with him and his club went from first in PD to second last in a jiffy. At least you can know your opponents deal with it too and Germany's fed isn't great either.

kulenova seka

Is realistic to expect that Germany wins with four goals against Japan ? Handicap (-3,5) odd is 2.00

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
Ok it's official Alpo Suhonen has royally screwed the team. Starkbaum couldn't make it, we don't have a single goalie who's the starter for his club or saves 90% of shots.

On a side not why are Linglet and Platt not on the roster?

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
German team looks very solid . Every NHL player but Greiss is there ( and instead Grubauer is in goal ) hopefully thats enough to beat out Latvia for the spot. Not that it'll be easy with it beeing in Riga .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
5:0 Germany against Japan after 2. Extremely one-sided game.

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
Let me just say I love Jordal Amfi, in all its wacky glory. I was in Oslo in the summer of 2013 and tried to get in to have a look around, but it was closed and the lights were off. Some nice staff opened the door to let me peer in, but that's as far as it went. No seats at one end and an almost impossible-looking grade at the other. Such a unique facility. I know that the Oslo hockey community wants to replace it, but I think it's fantastic.

Nizar

Mar 4, 2013
Germany:Japan 5:0 final

Tobias Rieder and Brooks Macek goal and assist each, Draisaitl two assists. Felix Schutz scored 2 goals.

Slovenia Poland 6:1 final

Hat-trick for Kopitar. Jeglic, Kranjc and Mursak scored other three goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad