WC: 2018 - Team Czech Republic

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
This will be my inbetween lines conspiracy:). Jan Vopat was and probably still is head of St.Louis euroscauts. He was well awared of situation in Litvinov and, if I am right, he also could pick young Reichel. Instead of it, he pointed on young Helt. I always thought it was a message to Litvinov unless Vopat had some visionary attack. But I am probbaly all wrong and see only bad things in cz hockey. Because young Reichel really doesnt fit imo to St. Louis.
I went to see the Czech - Canada exhibition game before the World Juniors in London. Canada won 9-0 I think. Czechs didn't play Zadina, Necas or Chytil. Anyways, the building was sold out with about 10,000 people. My son and I went to the glass to watch the warmup and we were in Czech Jerseys (not very many in the arena). Young Reichel skated up to us and threw a puck to my son... very nice! A little later, Jakub Lauko threw me a puck as well. So I hope they both make the NHL!

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
I feel for you guys, those jerseys are a disaster. I don't know why they felt the need to fix something that wasn't broken.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
just wonder why Zadina wasn't at world cup ?. Before tournament he was with the national team . Is it because he is too yang and there are better players , is it his speed or physicality ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad