2018 Stanley Cup Final: Vegas Golden Knights vs. Washington Capitals | Caps Lead Series 3-1

Who wins the 2017-2018 Stanley Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Vegas in 6, I can't see the Capitals being the team that breaks Fleury right now. I feel like the Knights already beat a better team than the Capitals in the last round when they beat the Jets.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
It just doesn't seem fair that one of these teams has to lose.

I think Ovi takes it this year, but this is also the fourth round in a row that I'm picking against Vegas. Hasn't worked out to this point.

Reactions: troyerlaw

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
One thing for sure you can't use the last 2 games these two teams faced each other as predictor.

Jordan Belfort

Jan 13, 2016
Anaheim CA
Very surprised at all of the caps in 6 votes. Vegas just beat the best team in the league in 5 games. Caps are good but aren’t better than Winnipeg at all... should be able to outskate them and with Fleury in net I’m not worried

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Mcphee team vs Mcphee team, he must be feeling pretty good. Rooting for Vegas but expecting Washington to cruise. The western teams Vegas went through are slow and overrated imo.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
For the first time in years, absolutely years, I don't care who wins these Finals. Always hated Pittsburgh, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, Anaheim....no ill will against Tampa, but they've had their glory. It's finally, finally time for a new champ.

I'll say Caps in 6. They are the complete package, top to bottom. But uh....I'm not gonna put any money on it :p

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad