2018 Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
This deal is as bad as I think it is right?

Getting: Fournette
Losing: Robert Woods + OJ Howard

I've got:
RB: Kamara, Conner, Cohen, Hines
WR: Woods, Adams, Fitzgerald, Jackson, Smith
TE: Howard, Doyle

Half PPR

I just traded for Devante and Hines (trading away Sanders, Ebron, and Drake)

Really depnds on Fournette, and I really wouldn't trust him down the stretch. I doubt he'll be completely healthy, and the Jags have Yeldon and Hyde to give touches to if Fournette can't handle it all. I'd just keep Woods.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
So I made 4 trades b/c my depth was terrible.

Combined this is what it all looks like.

Traded: K. Drake, D Westbrook, K. Rudolph, C. Thompson, Trequan Smith, C. Beasley & J. Doyle

Acquired: M. Brieda, L. Fitzgerald, D. Njoku, M. Crabtree, J. Richard, W. Smallwood, S. Sheppard.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
In one of my league's Rothlisberger put up 67 points tonight. Luckily I was going against him in a standard scoring league so I have somewhat of a chance.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
My league is like that. 1 pt for any pass over 40 yards. 2 pts for 200 yards, 3 points for 300 yards, 5 points for 400 plus. Scores are insane some weeks

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
For the second week in a row I need Cooper to save me. Need 14 more points the next 3 quarters. Got killed with the Jets D who had -3 and Vinitari only got me 3 so my K and D got me 0 combined. If I would've just got 5 points combined from them two I'd be a little confident.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Whose the better add this week in 0.5 PPR? Josh Reynolds (Cooper Kupp possibly done with a torn ACL) or Anthony Miller?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
(Cooper Kupp possibly done with a torn ACL)

giphy.gif

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
What do you guys think of Luck for Hilton & Cousins?

Guy with Luck has Mahomes already and needs WR help.

I would have Odell/Boyd/Ridley/Cooper left after the trade.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Played two games, and one of them he caught 2 TDs. The yardage wasn't there but in the Rams offense you have to factor in the higher opportunity for TDs than on other teams. He should be a WR3/WR4 the rest of the way.

I know that's a high-volume offense and you want whatever -pieces of it you can get. I added Reynolds in one league this morning myself. But the target and catch volume isn't there for those two weeks, either. I just say it's interesting is all.

Reactions: m9

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
The Reynolds thing is interesting because it's not like he lit it up in the two weeks Kupp was out earlier this season.

Played two games, and one of them he caught 2 TDs. The yardage wasn't there but in the Rams offense you have to factor in the higher opportunity for TDs than on other teams. He should be a WR3/WR4 the rest of the way.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Thanks. Just to spin this one more step...

What if the RB was a one-week bye fill? Would that make a difference?

What if you swapped QBs? Would that matter?

Barber is still a super risky play. Johnson showed this week that Riddick won't eat too much into his pass yards.

Luck and Newton are close for me. I think Luck is on fire so his floor is higher, but both are capable of big weeks.

For the WRs, Diggs has Chi and Brown has Jax. I think Jax D is a little overrated but they've shown they can be hella strong in the past.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Hi all - need some advice

In my keeper league a guy is offering me Barkley/Zeke/Edelman for Conner/A Jones/Watkins. He could keep Conner as a 17th round and Jones as an 11th round next season. We cant keep 1st rounder so I cant keep Zeke or Saquon

My lineup would be Brees/Barkley/Zeke/AB/Green/Ertz/Edelman

do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad