Red Sox/MLB 2018 REGULAR SEASON - The Price Is Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Still don’t get why Cleveland didn’t jump on Mitchey 2-bags

Rep of great teammate very funny which would appeal to Francona and be a good fit

Power to all fields, plus defender at first and cheap

Glad DD retained him

This signing took a beating on social media which surprised me a bit considering Boston is a baseball town

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Rep of great teammate very funny which would appeal to Francona and be a good fit

Glad DD retained him

This signing took a beating on social media which surprised me a bit considering Boston is a baseball town

I didn't get it either- Moreland has some pop in his bat and he is also very good at first base. He knows what he's doing there. It pains me to watch a DH or converted OF try to play first base.*Shudders*

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland

Glad DD retained him

My recollection is that you and I were two of a scant few who liked it. Dependable sub, consummate pro, glue guy.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
My recollection is that you and I were two of a scant few who liked it. Dependable sub, consummate pro, glue guy.
He just ‘works’ for Cleveland

If he could skate he would be a 25 goal +30 with the Vegas Knights

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I didn't get it either- Moreland has some pop in his bat and he is also very good at first base. He knows what he's doing there. It pains me to watch a DH or converted OF try to play first base.*Shudders*
He’s the greatest insurance policy for Hanley you could have

Reactions: BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
We have the most wins in the majors again, but are still technically tied for first because the Yankees get rained out twice per week and win the other 5 games they play.

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
Just wondering what all of you thought, Does anyone think the Houston Astros pitching staff is really this good or do you think they are cheating in some way or another like i think?

Your thoughts.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Just wondering what all of you thought, Does anyone think the Houston Astros pitching staff is really this good or do you think they are cheating in some way or another like i think?

Your thoughts.
How would they cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad