2018 Playoff Pricing

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
It’s on TV
I get the live atmosphere thing... but I’m cheap.
Beer is cheaper at home.
Bathroom lines shorter.
And you don’t have to high five a total drunk stranger that has halitosis and smells like ass wearing a crappy replica jersey.

Just kidding to each their own:laugh:

RELAX

Great post their Eyeseeing- and I certainly share your sentiments. I do just fine with my new, fancy, big screen TV, and I don't have to worry about some slob pouring beer down my neck everytime the Jet's score.:eek: Of course I don't share all the real life ambience of the situation, but I get by.

I get by with my cheap "home made" popcorn, and enjoy the game --isn't that what it's all about ?--to each their own. So--bring it on !!!:popcorn: :dunce:

Last edited:

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
In a system like this it can be more of an order than a draft. Once the order is drawn tickets are simply assigned in that order and then the order restarts where it last left off.

Example. 2015 draw order.
1.Teemu
2.Dale
3. Anders
4. Ulf

Teemu went to game 1 in 2015, Dale went to game 2. Anders is now up for game 1 in 2018 and Ulf game 2 in 2018. Teemu will then be up for game 3 if there is one if not he will be at the next playoff game whenever it occurs.

Teemu, Dale, Anders, and Ulf? You'd think the Jets brass would let those guys into a box seat to watch the playoff games. They're kind of a big deal.;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad