OT: 2018 Phillies

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Lively to the DL, Thompson called up but not to start, no word yet on who will get the spot but Hutchinson would by the guess unless they send Thompson back at some point and bring up Eflin. Eickhoff might be going to Clearwater in a week or so along with Neshek.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Arano to the DL, Thompson sent back to LV, Eflin and Zac Curtis called up. Looking forward to when Enyel De Los Santos gets the nod, assuming he keeps it up at LV.

Reactions: SnS

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Another impressive outing from Nola, struggled a bit in the 1st but he found his stride by the 3rd and just shut them down getting 17 in a row. The bats badly need to wake up, Hoskins with 4k's. Wonder if they would look at bringing Quinn up.

Reactions: SnS

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Yeah that’s what the Angels broadcast tracked it at & some are running with it. He smoked it though. I’d be curious to know what it actually was, 460-480 feet range is usually a doable tape measure shot.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Probably 450ish. I think I saw somewhere it was 116 off the bat which is about as hard as you can hit a ball, but it's really hard to hit a ball much further than that when you pull it as much as he did.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
The entire bullpen sucked. No control today.

aside from Ramos who has been one of their best so far this year, yet they let him face only 1 batter. But can't really complain, the BP has been very good since their early struggles and that's without one of their best in Neshek and then Hunter missing time as he's still working his way back I would think.

Mark Leiter jr pitched for Clearwater today so he should be a week or so away with Neshek likely appearing for Clearwater hopefully this week.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Neris isn't a high stress situation closer. I don't know if they necessarily have a better option. Thought it could be Hunter but he didn't look good yesterday.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Neris isn't a high stress situation closer. I don't know if they necessarily have a better option. Thought it could be Hunter but he didn't look good yesterday.

Kapler doesn't want defined roles but once Neshek is back he could be the guy. If Seranthony Dominguez keeps it up he should be in philly at some point this year since he's already on the 40.

Hunter didn't have much of a spring I believe, so he's likely still not at 100% yet.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
watched Lakewood today, they have 2 guys hitting over .205 in the lineup, holy shit that's bad. Ramon Rosso looked good though, as did the pen as they have impressive pitching so far this year.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
made a lot of $ on these Phillies early on in the season. I did not expect them to be this competitive early.

Reactions: klutch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad