Patriots/NFL 2018 Offseason - Edelman suspended 4 games for PED violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
This is all that is left for this useless, article recycling hack.

What a troll

If the Tyree catch is whistled dead for Wilfork and Seymour having Manning wrapped and Welker doesnt drop a 1st down late in the 4th quarter, the Patriots have 7 SB winning streak

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Want to read clown shoes? Read the latest from Borges about Brady sitting out OTAs if he doens't get paid like JimmyG.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
:popcorn:

Borges: Tom Brady wants to get paid like Jimmy G, or he’ll skip OTAs

According to sources close to the league’s Most Valuable Player, Brady is ready to sit out all of this year’s offseason organized team activities unless he receives a contract extension that carries with it up-front money similar to what his former protege, Jimmy Garoppolo, will receive from the San Francisco 49ers. Garoppolo yesterday signed a five-year, $137.4 million deal with $74 million guaranteed.

As audibles go, it may be the best one Tom Brady ever called.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
:popcorn:

Borges: Tom Brady wants to get paid like Jimmy G, or he’ll skip OTAs

According to sources close to the league’s Most Valuable Player, Brady is ready to sit out all of this year’s offseason organized team activities unless he receives a contract extension that carries with it up-front money similar to what his former protege, Jimmy Garoppolo, will receive from the San Francisco 49ers. Garoppolo yesterday signed a five-year, $137.4 million deal with $74 million guaranteed.

As audibles go, it may be the best one Tom Brady ever called.
Reports coming out that Borges was duped by someone pretending to be Don Yee and ran with it without confirming sources

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Just listened to WEEI with the guy who duped Borges

Borges screwed up big time

Hilarious hour of radio - Minehane hate or love him this was entertaining as radio gets

Reactions: Alicat

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Wish someone had done that to Tomase
Tomase story still lives as reality to many former players and fan bases and espn and media

Tomase never saw the actual tapes of the walk thru yet wrote the column

Patriots STILL paying for that lazy reporting and I'm ALWAYS going to believe the timing cost them in that Super Bowl

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
It’s amazing that 7 quarters of football gets you a mega contract. Wow.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Just listened to WEEI with the guy who duped Borges

Borges screwed up big time

Hilarious hour of radio - Minehane hate or love him this was entertaining as radio gets

Listening to the recap right now. Just unbelievable that Borges would have run with that story without getting a confirming source first.

Just speaks to Borges long standing hatred for the Pats in general and Belichick in particular.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t this start because Bledsoe was a prime source of info for Borges and he never forgave Hoodie for replacing him with Brady?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Listening to the recap right now. Just unbelievable that Borges would have run with that story without getting a confirming source first.

Just speaks to Borges long standing hatred for the Pats in general and Belichick in particular.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t this start because Bledsoe was a prime source of info for Borges and he never forgave Hoodie for replacing him with Brady?
Joe add me back I got my medication in the mail and I miss Lou

It's been 100 hours at 10 AM since Monday morning post Patriots loss meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad