Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft - Shall We Begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
he hasn't been mentioned much with our pick but Kaut was very strong in WJHC I'd be happy if we grab him

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Kinda...

Whenever I get jellybeans, or stuff like that, I pick out the grape/licorice/coconut ones and get rid of them. That’s what you should have done.

On top of that, lemon lime is the best Gatorade and I’ll hear no other opinions!

Do me a favor, the next time you get jellybeans, save me the black and purple ones. I love those. I'm the only one I have ever known who willingly spent money on black Nibs, but that is my jam.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Kinda...

Whenever I get jellybeans, or stuff like that, I pick out the grape/licorice/coconut ones and get rid of them. That’s what you should have done.

On top of that, lemon lime is the best Gatorade and I’ll hear no other opinions!
Grape flavored anything sucks. Purple/grape Gatorade just reminds me of cough medicine.

Do me a favor, the next time you get jellybeans, save me the black and purple ones. I love those. I'm the only one I have ever known who willingly spent money on black Nibs, but that is my jam.
What the hell is your problem, man.

And the two best flavors of Gatorade are blue and red, any other answer is wrong.

if-you-ever-meet-someone-who-calls-gatorade-flavors-the-26429366.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: