2018 Memorial Cup Final (Acadie-Bathurst Titan Are the Champions!) 3-0 Over Pats

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Agreed! There is no weakness to his game IMO. Wonder how he will develop By being a leader next year! Not sure how that Titans team looks after this season
They're losing a lot. Galipeau, Holwell, Morand, Viel, Rubstov and more, out the door. Dobson, Ivan and MacIsaac will likely be what remains of this D corps.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'm not impressed AT ALL by Rubtsov and Morand and that is counting the Armada series. It's the depth that makes them win right now.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
I'm not impressed AT ALL by Rubtsov and Morand and that is counting the Armada series. It's the depth that makes them win right now.
Rubstov doesn't have a whole lot of offense to his game, but I have to agree. The Titan offense has been led by Viel, Asselin and the defense early on.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
They're losing a lot. Galipeau, Holwell, Morand, Viel, Rubstov and more, out the door. Dobson, Ivan and MacIsaac will likely be what remains of this D corps.

Figured they would be losing a lot of players.. the made several trades this year to make their team complete too

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Yeah it's clear this was an all-in year for them. They'll be alright in the future regardless, any team with Dobson will remain competitive

Like I said before.. looking forward to see what he does next year in a leadership role but with less talent around him. If he continues to impress, that’s something I’m looking to see

Reactions: Habs76

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
One thing I'Ll say that won't be popular this whole ''It's better for his development to stay in juniors 'cause he'll be playing at the Mem Cup'' for players already drafted is a whole lot of baloney. And if we draft Zadina and he shows that he's ready, you do NOT stay him down in Junior so that he has the incredibly luxury to play a 1-week tournament in May.....

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
One thing I'Ll say that won't be popular this whole ''It's better for his development to stay in juniors 'cause he'll be playing at the Mem Cup'' for players already drafted is a whole lot of baloney. And if we draft Zadina and he shows that he's ready, you do NOT stay him down in Junior so that he has the incredibly luxury to play a 1-week tournament in May.....
Even if he isn't ready, I'd rather send him to Europe for 1 year.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Dd1D_iEVAAAyJIc.jpg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Dd6ajWxVAAAbfIH.jpg

After the Brandon Wheat Kings in 2016 and Seattle Thunderbirds last year, could Swift Current be the third WHL Champion in a row to exit the Memorial Cup with 0 wins?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad