NBA 2018 Finals - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
LeBron had that "yeah i'm out" look on his face as that game was ending.

Love him or hate him, the man came home and delivered on his promise to bring one home for Cleveland, doing it in incredible fashion by beating a 73-9 team. Not to mention the other 3 final appearances.

Cleveland can say nothing now as he walks. He did his job.

We now enter the abyss of Cleveland basketball, they had their time.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
LeBron having a broken hand doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is that he broke it punching a blackboard and not by punching J.R. Smith.

Steph Curry got robbed, btw. Don't care what anyone says about game 3. This isn't the "Game 3 MVP" award. This is the Finals MVP award, and Steph was better than Durant in games 1, 2, and 4. KD was downright dominant in game 3, but in no way, shape, or form did he deserve finals MVP. Egregious error by the voters.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
This is likely the reason - he wanted to be the guy or some ****. The other reason is phony lol

kyrie doesnt want/need to be 'the guy' hes down to earth.

but when you play under a guy calling himself 'the king'????? come on. i dont blame him for asking for a trade.

AveryQuietMan

Oct 2, 2017
LeBron having a broken hand doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is that he broke it punching a blackboard and not by punching J.R. Smith.

Steph Curry got robbed, btw. Don't care what anyone says about game 3. This isn't the "Game 3 MVP" award. This is the Finals MVP award, and Steph was better than Durant in games 1, 2, and 4. KD was downright dominant in game 3, but in no way, shape, or form did he deserve finals MVP. Egregious error by the voters.

who cares man. steph doesnt need an award. history will show he drained 3's like it was nothing. and if you want to go to the tape...... WOW.

steph almost broke brons ankles tonight. they should fire lue....... or fire bron...... who the hell put bron on curry??????

bobbyking

May 29, 2018
LeBron plus bum ass Kevin love and a bunch of Jr smith's yeah LeBron really had a chance. The NBA needs a cap or teams cannot be stacked like this especially when the east is so weak

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
who cares man. steph doesnt need an award. history will show he drained 3's like it was nothing. and if you want to go to the tape...... WOW.

steph almost broke brons ankles tonight. they should fire lue....... or fire bron...... who the hell put bron on curry??????
lmao at least be a believeable troll like la masse you're making it too obvious :/

Reactions: bambamcam4ever

AveryQuietMan

Oct 2, 2017
lmao at least be a believeable troll like la masse you're making it too obvious :/

im 100% serious.

and ill say it as many times as you want me to say it.

'that guy said something i dont like!!! hes a troll!!!'

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Kyrie should have stuck around for this season.

Say they still lose in the finals and Bron leaves, he'd then have the chance to be the main cog, or if he wanted out nobody could really blame him.

Anyhow, The Decision 3.0 has started.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
im 100% serious.

and ill say it as many times as you want me to say it.

'that guy said something i dont like!!! hes a troll!!!'
i mean when your opinions are as bad as they are im just trying to think of a logical reason as to why that would be

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I hope those two Finals dates were worth it, Cleveland. The Boston Celtics deserved this a hell of a lot more.

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
NBA never should’ve allowed that ridiculous cap jump in 2016, should’ve been smoothed over somehow. That’s the only reason GSW got that snake Durant and in turn ruined the league. The whole purpose of the cap is to create parity and prevent loaded teams like GS with multiple all stars and expensive role players like Iggy from adding a freaking top 2 player in the world. The nba and Durant should feel embarrassed, way to go KD you did something they didn’t even need you to do.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I can certainly buy the idea of his hand being hurt and him not letting on til tonight so GS wouldn't know, but this isn't the 90s. GS wouldn't have done anything to target or take advantage of that. Game isn't physical anymore. Admitting to an injury like that in the 90s was a death sentence, nowadays it essentially has no impact.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I can certainly buy the idea of his hand being hurt and him not letting on til tonight so GS wouldn't know, but this isn't the 90s. GS wouldn't have done anything to target or take advantage of that. Game isn't physical anymore. Admitting to an injury like that in the 90s was a death sentence, nowadays it essentially has no impact.

Yea, defending a guy physically definitely doesn’t sound like something Green would do....

Also regarding the MVP, it was clearly Durant’s. Game 1 they were about equal on the offensive side, slight edge to Curry, but Curry got abused on defense down the stretch.

Game 2 Curry was poor for 3 quarters while Durant was crazy efficient and kept the Warriors in it/ahead (with Klay too), then Curry hit 2 dagger 3s to end the game and then hit another 3 when the game was over to set the 3s record. Durant was a bigger cause of that win.

Game 3 from Durant was an all time great game. Not just from the point totals, but the crazy efficiency he had (43 points on 23 shots) and the dagger 3 that basically ended the series. Curry was essentially a no show.

Game 4 Curry was better, but it was a blowout for almost all of the second half and again, 4 4th quarter 3s when it was a blowout inflated his numbers a lot.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How devastating would it be if the Cavs didn't get the one they did get? And they had to come back down 3-1 and with Curry being hurt, before they got Durant.

I really think LeBron's time this time has run it's course in Cleveland, and I don't see where they're going to get the other guys to bring in to get LeBron help.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Kyrie should have stuck around for this season.

Say they still lose in the finals and Bron leaves, he'd then have the chance to be the main cog, or if he wanted out nobody could really blame him.

Anyhow, The Decision 3.0 has started.

If Hayward and Kyrie had stayed healthy they would have been in the finals, not Cleveland. Kyrie landed in a better place. He has a chance to compete for the title for the foreseeable future.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
How devastating would it be if the Cavs didn't get the one they did get? And they had to come back down 3-1 and with Curry being hurt, before they got Durant.

I really think LeBron's time this time has run it's course in Cleveland, and I don't see where they're going to get the other guys to bring in to get LeBron help.

I don't even know how they'd get help. They've got so much dead weight in garbage contracts so they can't just sign players and it'll be stupid hard to get a team to take that trash.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
If Hayward and Kyrie had stayed healthy they would have been in the finals, not Cleveland. Kyrie landed in a better place. He has a chance to compete for the title for the foreseeable future.

Yea, Kyrie in Boston has a dramatically better supporting cast than he would have in Cleveland. Boston probably has the best team outside their best player in the East, Cleveland is probably near the bottom.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga

Interesting thought. Were it not for LeBron and Kyrie's superhuman performances in '16 we could be looking at a 4-peat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad