Celtics/NBA 2018 Celtics/NBA offseason - LeBron James to Boston? Superstar will reportedly speak with Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
This is way closer than it should be.

They've played really well in the 4th. Imagine if they didn't miss 7 open layups/dunks in the first half.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
This is no different than Game 3 Cleveland just isn't bringing it as much.

You don't watch a lot of basketball if you think its a big deal or accomplishment getting a 17 point lead down to 8 at some point it happens almost always.

Still hanging around and only a few good possessions away from making this interesting.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
111-100 loss, but a lot better push back than Saturday..... competitive but as we've said we only need one in Cleveland and we have the experience of game 7 in the Garden, remember Milwaukee, the Garden needs to be as amplified in game 5 as Vegas has shown you all year

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
111-100 loss, but a lot better push back than Saturday..... competitive but as we've said we only need one in Cleveland and we have the experience of game 7 in the Garden, remember Milwaukee, the Garden needs to be as amplified in game 5 as Vegas has shown you all year

What on Earth are you talking about?!? We only need one WHAT in Cleveland?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Still can't get over how monumentally bad of call they made on that Morris 3 early in the 3rd.

The officiating last night was beyond putrid, for both teams.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
meanwhile, Golden State is having a harder time dispatching Houston, as we are quelling the Lebronvaliers, as that series is now 2 all after Houston 'stole' game 4 in Oakland 95-92, so at least the Conference Finals are 6 games minimum now.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
meanwhile, Golden State is having a harder time dispatching Houston, as we are quelling the Lebronvaliers, as that series is now 2 all after Houston 'stole' game 4 in Oakland 95-92, so at least the Conference Finals are 6 games minimum now.
How convenient. Hard to take these games seriously. Raise your hands if you saw Cleveland take both games. You know what’s going to happen next right?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Both road teams winning game 7????
Definitely could see it happening. If I had to pick one, it'd be GS. I think the Celtics can gut out a win on their home court against LeBron in a game 7 this year because even though he'll probably go off, the rest of that team just isn't that good.

Not sure sure why the league would want Warriors/Cavs for the fourth year in a row anyways.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Definitely could see it happening. If I had to pick one, it'd be GS. I think the Celtics can gut out a win on their home court against LeBron in a game 7 this year because even though he'll probably go off, the rest of that team just isn't that good.

Not sure sure why the league would want Warriors/Cavs for the fourth year in a row anyways.

I get it, but LeBron is still the most marketable person on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad