Prospect Info: [2018 - 35th] Jesse Ylönen (Liiga - Pelicans) On loan to Laval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
So many people are thrilled that Brook had a rough year. They're happy that they get to attack people who were optimistic about Brook, that's what matters most.
Not at all, I want Brook to succeed and I still have him ranked high, the prob was that dude trying to influence the prospects poll basically claiming that people not voting for him were quite dumb and clueless...

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
Hudon and Evans are eligible for the AHL playoffs, if Hudon plays 10 games with the Habs or spends 30 days with them (doesn't have to dress) then he would need to clear waivers to go back down.

Hudons games and days from earlier in the season count towards that 10 and 30. However right now hes up under emergency recall... so i dont think the games now count.

No ReGretzkys

May 8, 2018
So is he joining Laval once he's done his season? Which would be mid march I believe...?

or is he coming ASAP

Jul 6, 2016
So many people are thrilled that Brook had a rough year. They're happy that they get to attack people who were optimistic about Brook, that's what matters most.

What's matter is NOT over valuating Habs prospects based on Junior Leagues stats.

Jul 6, 2016
I think they got Ylonen over here to help Laval of course, but I would say, to boost KK's morale as well, if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad