League News: 2018-19 NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Wait, Bob's not dressed. He must be "injured" ;)

Who could have guessed that? Or advised them to do that.

That is the best thing that to happen to the listless and lost S.S. CBus.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
I expect the Pens will find a way to get in the 'loffs, and if they don't I fear a rigged lottery. No fears of Cbus in the playoffs but wouldn't mind seeing their TDL strategy go up in smoke. For this match, would prefer a decision in regulation, and secondarily, a Blooj victory in regulation.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Pens are out to lunch out there. Flukey goal and not much else to offer in that first period. I dont get why Cbus didnt start Kinkaid and why the hell they traded for him if he doesnt play even when Bob is out.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I ..... wouldn't mind seeing their TDL strategy go up in smoke. ...

Its happening
AbleVerifiableHamadryad-small.gif

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Watching Pitt and CBJ and my god Columbus is bad at passing the puck. If they make simple passes they have at least 2-3 breakaways. Instead passes are wide or too far and it’s icing.

Pitt isn’t impressive either. They’re not good on defense. Caps last year got a lot of breakaways and if we play them again - looks like it’ll be similar

Reactions: Midnight Judges

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Watching Pitt and CBJ and my god Columbus is bad at passing the puck. If they make simple passes they have at least 2-3 breakaways. Instead passes are wide or too far and it’s icing.

On their PP, it looked like they were trying to set up Breadman in Ovie's office area. They eventually did, and his shot missed the net. Often imitated, never equaled.

Reactions: RandyHolt

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
....Caps last year got a lot of breakaways and if we play them again - looks like it’ll be similar

Yesca! IMHO in large part because Oshie destroyed LeTang at the end of game one and LeTang was drunk after that. Like, drunker than I have seen our worst defensemen ever in a playoff game.

SentimentalHauntingLangur-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad