HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
The only 2-2 series of the first round

Yup, majority of series are only going 5 games.

Jets, Preds & Islanders should all be done tomorrow. Then Kings on Wednesday.

Knowing the Leafs, they'll beat Bruins tomorrow then lose at home on Thursday.

Not a great 1st round. NHL is top heavy. 2nd Round should be better with Dallas/Vegas vs Colorado. Vancouver/Edmonton, Boston/Florida and Carolina/NYR, all legitimately good teams.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Vegas "fans" streaming out of the arena down 2goals with 1:22 left in a playoff game.
Says it all

Reactions: bsl

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Marner is the easy one to blame here for sure. The best part is they'll probably trade him this summer for poor return and then use that money stupidly as they have been doing up until now. Meanwhile some other team will end up with a young 100 point dynamic winger who's super defensively responsible. I guarantee he will flourish on another team with better leadership.
It's funny cause it's true.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I have a hatred for Tampa.

I remember once everyone was crazy over Brisebois. He's not so hot now. Once his star players start to age.
What did you expect? He wasn't going to stay on top forever and had to come crashing down sooner or later.

What he accomplished is remarkable . 2 Cups + 1 SCF. It will be hard to replicate that type of success for any team.

I also don't think Tampa are out of the Cup picture just yet. A small retool or a few good trades and I think they could extend their window.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
What did you expect? He wasn't going to stay on top forever and had to come crashing down sooner or later.

What he accomplished is remarkable . 2 Cups + 1 SCF. It will be hard to replicate that type of success for any team.

I also don't think Tampa are out of the Cup picture just yet. A small retool or a few good trades and I think they could extend their window.
Way you talked about him I thought he was Sam Pollock. Once he lost his high picks he was orinary

• Haha
Reactions: dgeezus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad